Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
I've just posted my list of '29-'32 parts I'll be selling at the AACA Hershey meet on the "Parts for Sale" forum below. Hope to see you guys there. I'll be in Spaces OBE 24 & 25..... Stop by for a visit.

All the Best, Chip

"It's wise to choose a SIX"
Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
HOOLY CRAP !!

that's enough to build a few Chevrolets !!

Prices are SUPER REASONABLE

AACA - VCCA - Stovebolt - ChevyTalk
Love the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932
The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I agree with BearsFan !! WOW !!! There’s more 29 - 32 parts there than I’ve seen at Hershey for a very long time !!

Chip, let me know if you need help unloading - I’m in OBK25 & 26... either way I will stop by to see you.

Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
Thanks..... I think I'm OK, but will give you a yell if I have any problems. I appreciate the offer. See you there!

All the Best, Chip

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Chip could employ the quick unload method (practiced in movies & shows)
unlock and open trailer door/gate, throw truck in reverse, back up rapidly, slam on brakes and snatch truck into gear and take of rapidly forward.
trailer unloaded instantly !!
(make sure you are wearing your safety belt)

Jmm Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
I could use a 1931 generator pulley-delco remy 943-j

Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
BTTT..... Hope to see lots of you in Hershey. I'll be on the Orange Field at Spaces OBE 24-25.

parking

All the Best, Chip

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Well Well...

Hope to see you Bright and Early (more likely dark) Wednesday morning !!

I'm bringing my wagon and hoping to score some 1929 parts :) you are my FIRST stop on a few trips i plan to make that morning.

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
well I am back home wink
drove up to Hershey on tuesday night, got up early and met up with Chip Wednesday Morning, spent some money bought some parts, shared some stories. Also Ran into Ted (Chistech).

I know that chip was pretty busy on Wednesday morning when i arrived, people looking for lots of 29-32 Chevrolet parts !! Chip was laid out nicely and KNEw where most everything was.

Once I get everything unpacked I will take come pictures and share my Treasures !! Also picked up 1929 Front Bumper COMPLETE from a AACA Member I met, will post that as well.

Anyone else run into Chip at Hershey ??

Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Sounds great, I was supposed to pick up a front bumper also (mine is pretty pitted), however the gentleman had a family emergency and couldn't make it. I did get some good stuff from Chip and others including a good spare camshaft. Sorry I missed you.
I was pleased to meet up with Ted, but felt bad waking him up as he had driven all night.

Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
My thanks to all of you guys who stopped by in Hershey, and especially to those who bought parts. We had a great time, sold lots of stuff, and really enjoyed visiting an kickin' tires with everybody. Loading up the remaining parts today and back in NC tomorrow.

carbana

All the Best, Chip

PS - Special thanks to Charlie who walked a couple of miles to visit and exchange lies and insults! (And bought a few parts, too.)

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I waited until Wednesday afternoon (when I figured the rush would be over) to get to Chip’s spot. I had my list of parts I needed all written down from Chip’s post and it was easy to go right down it and see what was still there. I got what I thought was some good stuff. I should have bought the brake rods, though, because I was looking for the rod from the pedal assembly to the cross shaft and I realized as I drove home that any one of the ones Chip had could have been cut down and threaded. Duh.

Anyway, it was a good time and I really appreciated the effort Chip put in to list what was going to be available in advance, and the prices were indeed very reasonable.

By-the-way, Chip, I checked the parts book when I got back to my spot and the headlight sockets and wires you had are different from what I need. Thanks again.

Tom

Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
Thanks Tom, and I'm glad you found some useful stuff. We had a great week at Hershey, made lots of new friends, and sent a ton of good parts to new homes where they were needed. Just arrived back in NC after a long day of driving.

All the Best, Chip

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I also bought stuff from Chip. I might have been the first to visit his booth having left home at 0530 to be there when the place opened. Fortunately I didn't buy anything too heavy since they parked me probably a mile away. Never got to look around since i had commitments at home that afternoon and was home around 1000.

Great meeting Pete.

Really great meeting Chip (and his lovely wife) in person after having spoken to him for his help on the phone several times.

And Chip, once again thank you for the parts and your service.

This post is guaranteed to be 100% content free!
'31 Special Sedan
Chip Offline OP
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
Thanks a bunch for the kind words. We enjoyed it, too, and will be in touch to close the loop on the couple of items I couldn't find.

All the Best, Chip

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Originally Posted by Bare_Feet
Sounds great, I was supposed to pick up a front bumper also (mine is pretty pitted), however the gentleman had a family emergency and couldn't make it. I did get some good stuff from Chip and others including a good spare camshaft. Sorry I missed you.
I was pleased to meet up with Ted, but felt bad waking him up as he had driven all night.

Don’t worry about waking me up my friend, the nap was good and I got enough sleep later that night. It was a pleasure meeting everyone but I missed getting over to Charlie’s spot to chew the “corn” with him. It turned out being a very busy show for me and I got hung up at the LBHC booth until I left on Friday afternoon.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.