quote=Chipper]I can't count the number of times I have written this. First determine if you have spark...

[/quote]
Hi Chipper,

Your above response is one that does not take in the importance of all past post on a topic and how we all should be accessing them. We need to ask all our members to familiarize themselves with the use of our site's SEARCH PROCESS, and also refamiliarize ourselves with our own old past responses to see if they need to be updated, especially for correctness and clarity. Your fine posts go back to 2001. How many current users of our resource are aware of how to access all this accumulated knowledge? A lot of us are winding down are ability to provide assistance to our chat site and I assume some of our regular posters have even died. Do we want our site to no longer be a strong resource for future generations?

I think we all are concerned with the usage numbers of our site and whether the VCCA might decide it is an expensive resource that it is no longer relevant to our membership. I can not imagine restoring, maintaining, or regularly driving one of our old vehicles without a strong support system like our chat site. It is already very rare to see an old car being driven in our communities that is not a hotrod.

Thanks Chipper for every one of your posts, and best wishes always , Mike

Last edited by Mike Buller; 08/06/18 09:41 PM.

Mike 41 Chevy