Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#296709 12/22/13 03:05 AM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
can anyone tell me about a 1931 roadster pickup. ipurchased one in parts and need any and all imfo i can get. i do know that it was agalesburg illinois park dist. truck back in the day, theres a picture of it hanging on the wall, in a resturant in galesburg

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Good Morning and welcome! If you use the "Search" function on this site, and look through the 1929-32 Forum, you'll learn a lot about your truck. You could also buy a few publications from our favorite supplier of parts and literature, "The Filling Station" in Lebanon, OR. Their website is www.fillingstation.com I recommend you consider buying the owner's manual, workshop manual, and parts list for your truck.

And of course, if you have specific questions about your truck, you could post them here in the 1929-32 Forum and we'll be happy to help.

Again, welcome to Chevy Chatter.

All the Best,

Chip

"It's wise to choose a SIX"
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
My strong suggestion is to join the VCCA ASAP. The '31 truck technical adviser is in process of restoring a '31 Roadster Pickup from pieces. He assists VCCA members with their restoration projects.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Talk to the restaurant owner and see if you can't make arrangements to have that photo of the Roadster Pickup "copied" whether you have it done professionally or if you're somewhat of an amateur photographer yourself. Hang it up over the mantle, put one on the refrigerator door, whatever!!! Now whether you restore it with the Galesberg Colors and Signage or not is up to you, but having that photo to display with the truck would be a neat touch, later on. Have fun.

'33 MASTER PARTS WANTED ~ ESPECIALLY SHEET METAL! RADIOS & "TRINKETS; TOO.
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
thanks for the welcoming, actully have talked to them and there ok with making a copy advertisment for them). this is one of numerous vehicles i have.194 gmc pickup 1940 special deluxe, 1958 yeoman ,1955 nomad,1968 impalaand a 1970 one ton. i have bought them tokeep them for being butchered. the 31 will probly be sold but i have not made my mind up yet.

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
PM sent.

'33 MASTER PARTS WANTED ~ ESPECIALLY SHEET METAL! RADIOS & "TRINKETS; TOO.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.