Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Hello Everyone,

I posted this request in the Mr. Goodwrench body section back in June and had a few lookers but no response. But I have always received some kind of response here on this forum.

I am looking for an exploded view of the front end sheet metal of my '37 MD. I have looked at the "Old Car Manual site" but the illustrations start at '39. I haven't had much luck with my limited computer skills "surfing" the web.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dave
old cars are meant to be driven !!
VCCA # 047832
ChatMaster - 25,000
ChatMaster - 25,000
I have looked through all my literature and can not find anything.

Gene Schneider
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
I always thought this was for a '37. It is missing the headlight buckets and the fenders if you need a complete front end, but they are elsewhere in the catalogue.

[Linked Image from ted-llc.com]

Brian

ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Hello Brian,

I am looking for a view that includes all aspects of the nose section to be sure I have all the anti-sqeak insulators and any other parts that may have been left off when the engine had been changed some years ago.

I have found some pretty shoddy reassembly work of the nose when I was taking it apart and I want it to be right when I'm done reassembling it.

Dave
VCCA # 047832
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Unfortunately that is all I have, however, it does show all the anti-squeak and mounting pads. The dog house rests on the pads shown, there is welting between the fenders and the dog house, and the anti-squeak shown are for the radiator to doghouse.

Brian

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by dfd37chev
Hello Everyone,

I posted this request in the Mr. Goodwrench body section back in June and had a few lookers but no response. But I have always received some kind of response here on this forum.

I am looking for an exploded view of the front end sheet metal of my '37 MD. I have looked at the "Old Car Manual site" but the illustrations start at '39. I haven't had much luck with my limited computer skills "surfing" the web.

Thank you in advance for any help.

While I have 4 1937s and can probably help (if time allows), pull out your G&D and call the Technical Advisor. Would sure be nice if the 37 TA could respond to your inquiry made here as well. Is this a car or pickup? I know the truck TA is active on this site, but don't think the car TA is.

If you can post pictures of the exact area it would help too, to avoid misunderstanding exactly what you need assistance with.

ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Hello cisgww,

My '37 MD is a 4 dr. sedan.

You would think that I would have realized that but I have always gotten any info I have every asked for right here. It just never occurred to me to ask the TA for anything. I will check my G&D and see what is required to get the info I am looking for.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dave
VCCA # 047832
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by dfd37chev
Hello cisgww,

My '37 MD is a 4 dr. sedan.

You would think that I would have realized that but I have always gotten any info I have every asked for right here. It just never occurred to me to ask the TA for anything. I will check my G&D and see what is required to get the info I am looking for.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have 2 of those so feel free to ask specific questions and I will try to help. Direct email is fastest and may be easier if we need to exchange pictures.
cisgwww AT aol.com

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Here is email again....didnt know this forum alters if for you to avoid it being grabbed by the spiders and then using it for spam...

cisgww@aol.com

ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Hello cisgww,

Thank you, I'll send you test e-mail. Any pics you have of the engine bay and interior would be great.

Dave
VCCA # 047832

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.