Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
This will be June 11 - 15 in Emporia, Kansas.
For a registration form and information,
Send an email to MiddleWestCentral@vcca.org
In the subject line put: VCCA
In the message put: your first and last name

An email will be sent to you with a link to download or print both the registration form and information about the meet and hotel phone numbers.

If you need more information, call the Meet organizers, Mary Jane and Mike McNeil at 316 744 9387

Last edited by chevy50jim; 03/04/12 01:53 PM. Reason: added event dates
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
I'm searching for ways to ask this question without offending anyone and no answer is required. Why was the above posting made when at the time the Middle West Meet must have been cloose to being full, if not full?

Today, March 24th, My April G&D was received with the Middle West Meet entry in the "Upcoming Events" marked FULL. The Registration information location was posted here on the Web Site on March 4th. Registration Form requested and received on March 5th. Copies made and delivered to LMR Region membership on Sunday March 18th, a time suspected as already being too late quessing that the G&D was already in print and maybe already mailed.

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
Oldie,
I suspect that the "full" listing on the calendar was an error. I am not one of the organizers nor a member of the sponsoring Region. Maybe one of them will see this post and give an "official" comment. Don't know of any of them that frequent ChatII.

The reason for my comment is that I have never found a meet that could not accept a few more people. If you call the host hotel and find that there are still rooms available then there should be more space. Now if it was a tour they can fill up because of space available in some of the venues.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Oldie
I believe you can register for the Middle West Meet. The host hotel may be full, but call during the week and ask about the hotel. Wrong info had been given during the weekend.

Perhaps the tour in Iowa or the St Louis tour was to be marked full. I do not have G & D yet to see if I could guess at what might be an error.

Most of us have not registered for the Middle West Meet at this point but I know many have made hotel reservations so the hotel could be full.

If I find out more info, I will pass it on to you.

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
I was told recently that the tour in St. Louis had a few more than the intended max. already registered so it may be the event that is full.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
All,
Most important -> THE MEET IS NOT FULL!!! Registrations are and will be accepted.
Aside from the host Best Western being full, there are plenty of hotel rooms available in Emporia, Kansas.
Please send me a PM if you run into any other issues registering for this meet, or post your concern here. You can bet you will get my full attention. I am not a part of the meet management or registration group, but I can get you answers and make sure the issue is addressed by those in charge!
Jim Amos
National Board Member
Area #5 Middle West Central

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.