Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#115344 02/06/08 01:36 PM
mike41 Offline OP
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Here's Special Invitation :vcca: to all you VCCA folks & friends who are thinking, considering or hoping to attend the All-Cal. Meet, May 15-18, 2008. yipp

Let me entice you, the weather is delightful that time of year, the temps are warm & sunny, the roads are open, and the scenery in this area of Northern Cal is beautiful and there's lots to see. bigl

[i]For ALL of the Southern California, Arizona folks driving to the event, we plan to caravan, so pls. get in touch.[/i] :grin:

Hope to see you ALL at the event. Check out the Feb. issue of G&D for the people to call or registration. You'll be happy you did....I promise. yay

And if you need any logistics please feel free to ask!!!!! talk
So Come one, Come all to the All-Cal. Meet. cool

Travel Safe, newangel
Michael Welch
Mike41
email: socalvccahats@yahoo.com

Last edited by mike41; 02/06/08 01:45 PM.
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
sounds good Just wish I was closer and not on the east cost the winters are crazy and the older I get the more I do not like them. but I own a heating business and and not able to retire for a few more years :whistle: so I am trying to finish my 41 town sedan to have it ready for the end of April when the weather starts to stay warm and the trees start to blossom. :vcca:

Chuck the heatingman
ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Nice ad Mike. Keep up the good work. We should have a great time in May. With any luck I will even have my 31 coupe there. yay

Sal Orlando
Chat Group Region Member
mike41 Offline OP
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Thanks Sal......Now get out in that garage and get to work....LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CAR AT THEW SHOW.

MIKE41

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
I worked on my truck this weekend to get ready for the All-Cal Meet. I might try to catch a wave when we are in Santa Cruz. How about it Mike. I have an extra surf board. We should all have a good time and I hope to meet some fellow VCCA members from the Chevey Chatter web sight. See you there...Oscar auto auto ok dance

OSCAR ALBRETSEN
ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Well I got it running a week ago. What a thrill. Hasn't ran since June 1974. This week the front fenders are going to be put on along with the headlights. Hood and splash apron are almost done at the body shop. So I have a good chance to be at the All Cal in May. :)

Sal Orlando
Chat Group Region Member
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Sal, hope to see you and that new 31 in Morgan Hill in May...Oscar :vcca:

OSCAR ALBRETSEN
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Hi all,

I just booked our room for the All Cal Event. The lady at the hotel was very helpful and got us all taken care of. We will be leaving early Thursday morning from Orange County and heading North on the 5 Freeway. We would love to travel with other folks from Southern California.

We are unable to take our pickup, as we have to leave in the middle (on Friday) and attend my Wife's nephew's graduation from Humboldt State University. It looks like my Mother-in-law is making the trip with us, so we might do the whole trip in a wheelchair van! We will however be back on Saturday in time for the banquet! We will head home on Sunday after the breakfast and detailing clinic.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meet!

Jim Karras, #43031
Orange, CA
‘54 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-Door Sedan
'59 Chevrolet Apache 32 Stepside Pickup
'64 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
‘10 Chevrolet Impala LS
‘15 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ
E-mail: JimKarras@aol.com
Web: https://www.59apache.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.