Several years back I decided to restore a 1950 Bel Air. I found three cars that I bought for parts or to restore. Before I could get started on the restoration I had an oppurtunity to buy one that had been completely restored, which I did.

Car # 1 has no engine or transmission and an incomplete interior. There is considerable surface rust and some rust thru.

Car # 2 is fairly complete except for the front clip. The interior is complete as far as I can determine except horn button and courtesy light lens. The bottom section of the car is very badly rusted.

Car # 3 had been completely dis-assembled and the frame which was bought by a friend of mine has been modified with Mustang 2 front end and a Nova rear end installed. It is for sale for 600 dollars and is not part of this package. This had been a fairly solid car. I got all the parts that were there, but of course in a situation like that some of the parts are always missing. No drive train with this car.

All of the cars are to be sold as parts cars as I do not have titles for any of them, but I will furnish a bill of sale for each one.

I think that between the three cars there is enough parts to assemble a nice Bel Air. I have not advertised these cars for sale and I am listing them here first because I would hope that they could become a restored car instead of a modified car. I realize of course that I have no control over that once they are sold.

I am asking 2000 dollars for the complete package, which is about what I have invested from about 8-10 years ago.

Email me for more complete information at kdspriggs@ckt.net