Vintage Chevrolet Club - Forums
A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration and enjoyment of all Chevrolets and GMCs.

Owner: Rustoholic
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PARTS - For Sale
02/20/18 11:11 PM
Chevy parts for sale. These are parts left over from the restoration of my 1936 Chevy pickup in the early 1970s. This is the cream of the crop because when I completed the restoration I took most of the left over parts to a swap meet and unloaded them. This stuff has been in dry storage for over 40 years. All prices are negotiable and I’m glad to provide more detailed information and photos. This stuff all predates cheesy repops from China.
4 ea. NOS front spring eye threaded bushings. $5 ea.SOLD
4 ea. NOS front spring eye bronze lined steel bushings. $5 ea. SOLD
1 ea. NOS appearing Trico vacuum wiper motor with speed control, # 404-G on the part. $45 SOLD
3 ea. used Trico vacuum windshield wiper pull/push knobs. $5 ea.
1 ea. NOS GM ring gear and pinion 1935-36 car and commercial and 1937-39 commercial, 4.11 ratio, GM PN 602476. $60 SOLD
1 ea. NOS differential pinion gear nut. $5
1 set of 12 NOS rocker arm bronze bushings. $15 for set of 12. SOLD
4 ea. 1932-36 NOS flywheel nuts GM PN 837004. $10 for set of 4.
1 ea. NORS clamp on “peep” mirror. $10.
3 ea. NOS packages of 4 water pump shaft packing rings. $5 per package of 4.
1 ea. used AC gas filter casting and glass bowl. I have found modern filter elements that fit these. Filter casting and bowl $5.
1 ea. rechromed grille shell center bar bow tie ornament. $20. SOLD
1 ea. used near perfect original bumper face bar elongate bolt $10. SOLD
2 ea. used pickup hood side bow tie emblems. $10. ea. SOLD
1 ea. set of 6 NOS Fitzgerald 71249 push rod cover seals, replaces GM 837264 $6 for set of 6
1 ea. 1934-36 Chevy NOS GM rocker arm shaft support PN 837251. $5.
1 ea. 1930s era AC 100 MPH speedometer, used, 4” bezel diameter, curved glass, number and needle paint excellent condition, actually works ! but should probably be serviced after 40+ years storage $50. SOLD
1 ea. NOS 1936-39 generator commutator cover band. $5 SOLD
1 ea. used 1934-40 horn button metal cup $3.
Misc. NOS windshield wiper blade pairs. $5 per blade.
2 ea. 1936-50 brake drums, standard size, USA made original parts. Listed as fitting some models front and rear, some models rear only, some models front only. $25 ea.
0 25 Read More
VEHICLES - For Sale
02/20/18 09:00 PM
I am the second owner of this 33 year old 9 passenger wagon. It was bought new by my mother in law's neighbor. I have owned the car 5 years and used it as a second car at my home in Florida. This car was certified HPOF Original at the 2017 AACA Meet in Ocala Florida, where the car is currently located. This car was the last full size Chevrolet of that era to have used the Chevrolet 305 V-8 while the sedan were already using the Oldsmobile 305. Car is equipped with cruise control, AM/FM radio, power steering and brakes, power windows and locks, but oddly no power seat. I replaced the water pump, tie rods and center link, brakes, original alternator was rebuilt, new exhaust, new A/C compressor and A/C lines system was retrofitted to 134. The only thing this car could use is maybe a set of shocks. It is in very nice used car there are a few bruises on the right side from exiting and entering the garage. Someone touched up some of the wood grain with paint that was damaged and did a pretty good job of it, however I have a roll of the correct color and pattern wood grain di-noc material that goes with the car. I also located a set of NOS floor mats that add to the car and make a nice touch.The original factory grey primer is still on the bottom of the floorboards. This is a rust free car! from Long Island New York, was in a heated garage it's entire existence and never was taken out in the snow. I have the original owners manual, shop manual and sales literature, I also have an NOS rear bumper filler panel that is broken, This car will be listed for sale in the classifieds of the next issue of our great magazine Antique Automobile a nice clean car, fly in and drive it home! $8200 PM me if interested

(PLEASE NOTE I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS THIS WEEK AND WILL BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER I WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE I GET ON LINE AGAIN)
Photos are posted on the AACA Forums to see photos please go to the link below (sorry, but it is easier to post photos on that site)
http://forums.aaca.org/topic/305840-1985-chevy-caprice-estate-wagon-fs/

Thanks for looking
0 31 Read More
General Discussions
02/20/18 08:42 PM
My buddy bought a tire through eBay, in Pottsville PA. I need someone who can pick it up and drop it at the nearest Fastenal store.

Thanks.

Mike
0 26 Read More
PARTS - Wanted
02/20/18 02:46 PM
Looking for the cap covers for the top of the spare tire side mount brackets for a 34 Master. Any other side mount parts would also be appreciated.
Chuck
0 26 Read More
PARTS - For Sale
02/18/18 02:09 PM
[Linked Image]
For sale ! a nice 1939 master deluxe steering wheel ( original ) and in good shape.
Looking to get $ 35.00 for this nice wheel. You pay shipping and I will through in
a free shipping box , free wrapping , And a drive to the post office.........

Sounds like a great deal ? It is a great deal ! P.K.

0 51 Read More
Free Stuff
02/17/18 11:55 PM
Have a Lug Wrench / Tire Iron that was in my Car Parts

Not sure what year or model it is ?!?

Pretty Much Free to a Good Home just pay Shipping and Packaging Fees

Got any questions Feel Free to Ask
0 66 Read More
What did you do with your car/truck today?
02/17/18 08:55 PM
To date I have removed all accessories from the engine and repainted all of it and reassembled. Learning an immense amount of knowledge as I go. I have just recently redone the cowl and radiator lacing and have installed the hood. I'm really pleased with the way everything is coming together as well as the appearance of the car. I have purchased window seals for the entire car and will be starting to replace this in the near future. I messed up the other day and broke an interior door handle trying to use the J-132 tool from Filling Station. Time to make a trip to the barn and see if Grandpa has set any of these aside. The project has been very interesting but you have no idea how many times I have carried on a "conversation" with my Grandfather as to how to do things.
0 59 Read More
Body - Sheet Metal, Paint & Wood
02/14/18 06:25 PM
I was wondering if anybody had a modern day color match, or close approximation) to the 1953 Regatta or Trophy Blue? Think the paint code was 501 if that means anything.
Also was wondering about the 7351 Horizon Blue and 7347 Driftwood Gray? Many thanks for any advice. Regmudd
0 61 Read More
1929-1932
02/14/18 03:48 PM
Hi
The hinge on the rumble has broken at the hole where the pin goes through, just snapped off at the hole. I have looked st the FS catalog and cannot find anything. Jus t wondered if anyone had any ideas before I try to get it welded. If there are any available I’d like to buy a pair.
Any comments welcome
0 56 Read More
1937-1941 Member Vehicles
02/14/18 12:26 PM
Purchased in 2003, frame off restoration in 2015-2017, mostly restored to original condition.
0 86 Read More
Your Status
Please register or login to post or reply. Forget Your Password?
Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Helpful Links
Reset Your Password
Kill Your Cookies
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Mike Buller), 0 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Member Photos
1942 Chevrolet oldies
1918 Model D-4
My Chevys
My 31' Chevy Show
What is missing?
31' headlight reflectors re-silvered at home
Newest Members
Dones475, aland, Stickdude, Achipmunk, centercut
15123 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics49,978
Posts362,414
Members15,123
Most Online304
Jun 18th, 2016

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.