VCCA Home
Posted By: Peter_Gariepy JOIN THE VCCA - AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR! - 03/19/19 05:07 PM
Vintage Chevrolet Club Of America
Member Service, PO Box 41238, Tucson, AZ 85717
(708) 455-8222 M-F, 10AM-6PM CST
mailto:memberservices@vcca.orgmemberservices@vcca.org

As a a participant in www.vccachat.org, you have access to some, but not all, of the benefits of the best club in the world for vintage Chevrolet & GMC fans - the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America (VCCA). You are missing out on a bunch of really cool stuff!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR!

Advantages of VCCA Membership:

---G&D MAGAZINE: 12 monthly issues of the award-winning magazine “Generator & Distributor” including over 100 back issues online. Sample Issue
---80 LOCAL CLUBS: Access local Regions and specialty Chapters
---EVENTS: Eligibility to participate in Local and National Driving Tours and Events
---50+ TECH ADVISERS: Access to Technical Advisers familiar with your car or truck
---MEMBERS ONLY FORUM FEATURES: Access to the Members Only area of the www.VCCAchat.org, which includes the ability to upload photos, participate in internal club discussions, advanced search, and more.
---MEMBER ONLY FEATURES: Access to the Members Only area of the www.VCCA.org. This includes access to the membership database to interact with 7,000 other members, and many technical articles.
---JUDGING: National Class Judging is available only for members.
---FREE BIDDERS PASSES TO MECUM AUCTIONS: Two entry and bidder passes at every Mecum car auction ($100 value) per member with no obligation to buy.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR!

E-Memberships are only $25 per year! E-Membership comes with all the privileges of regular membership, and your G&D magazine is delivered online. For only $15 more you can get the hard copy G&D magazine delivered to your mail box.
Posted By: solafide Re: JOIN THE VCCA - AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR! - 11/13/20 03:42 AM
I just renewed my membership.
Posted By: Pooch Re: JOIN THE VCCA - AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR! - 10/05/21 01:51 PM
Hi Pete I am a member my #58359 I thought I put it in my last email just double check if I’m fully registered thanks, Bill
Posted By: Chipper Re: JOIN THE VCCA - AS LOW AS $25 A YEAR! - 10/05/21 02:42 PM
Bill,
You are registered as a VCCA member on Chatter.
Originally Posted by Pooch
Hi Pete I am a member my #58359 I thought I put it in my last email just double check if I’m fully registered thanks, Bill

You renewed your VCCA membership on 10/1 and it won't exp until 10/1/22
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum