VCCA Home
Hello, I have received the forms and participation cards from these two meets. Great turnouts. Just wanted to let you know that the forms, pins and certificates are being processed. I will say that it will take a while to get this all into a database. I will let you know when things are out in the mail. Thanks, Steve
Steve,
Just a few words to let you know how much we appreciate the years of work on the judging records and awards. It is people like you that help make the VCCA the best old car club! Thanks again.
Chipper, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words. It was great to work together on the BOD.
Ok everyone, the forms, certificates and pins from the Area 7 Central Meet and the 60th Anniversary Meet are on their way In the mail!! Again, congratulations on a well-attended meet in Bowling Green. We had 135 vehicles involved in VCCA Judging/Certification. 49 Gold certificates, 25 Silver and 9 Bronze, 33 HPOCF entries and 19 CDPC. It's great to be back together once again.

If you receive your forms in the mail and have any questions let me know. All the best! Steve
Thank you Steve! As Chip said, I appreciate your efforts!
Hello Steve:

I know that members appreciate the fast turn-around of receiving their judging forms after a judging meet. I for one read my judging form carefully and see if there are items which need to be improved or replaced. Thank you for all of your time and efforts.

dtm
Thank you Dave, congratulations on a very successful Anniversary Meet. If anyone received a certificate with any error on it please let me know and I will send you a corrected one.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum