VCCA Home
Posted By: mac HB JYD, I am online! - 07/04/02 01:33 AM
JYD, Please confirm if you read this, I commented on the oil filter question and do not see my response. I found an old JY with tons of chev parts to include gas pumps. I picked up headlights for a 38 chev. This JY has 1928-1970's parts and an old GMC Leroy COE compressor truck. I found old radios and an AC spark plug cleaner plus a few Oliver tractors. Will submit an article to G&D in a few. Mac
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/04/02 02:11 AM
Hey Mac! Welcome aboard and it is nice to have you back! The junkyard sounds great, and I would like to hear more about it when you get a chance.

See ya buddy! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: MrMack Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/04/02 05:08 AM
Well, how cool, another Mac from Texas, don't let JYD know where the JY is, just Me! LOL., welcome aboard, tell me MORE! chevy chevy dance
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/04/02 02:08 PM
Hey Macky Wacky! Too late.......already been there and done that! :eek: laugh :eek: laugh :eek: laugh :eek:
Posted By: MrMack Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/04/02 11:09 PM
Hey old JYD guy, and also aka: PUMP JOCKEY laugh :eek: :rolleyes: don't tell me Mac done told you where that Yard is, but if he did, come by here first, I have a truck or two and some trailers if we need to haul stuff! YEAH! not that I really need anything! you know what I mean? luv2
Posted By: CHEVY Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/05/02 02:39 AM
HEY MR MACK AND JUNKYARD DOG, DONT FORGET ME, I WANT TO COME ALONG ALSO. bigl bigl dance dance
Posted By: MrMack Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/05/02 04:01 AM
Oh, No, Donald We won't forget you, you old money-bags you!
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/05/02 06:34 AM
Heck ya! Old Donald can come along too because he is the big bucks dude so he can finance the trip. We can dump him off at a bar while we head to the junk yard to get some goodies. And, we may or may not pick him up after the return trip home!! Ya! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: laugh laugh
Posted By: mac HB Re: JYD, I am online! - 07/10/02 01:25 AM
mac38hb@yahoo.com
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum