VCCA Home
I am looking for two original T-Handles and two original tire clamps to send off and have chrome plated for my 1932 Chevrolet special sedan.The plating plant has lost mine that I sent them.Please advise.
I have 2 clamps and 2 T handles that thread holes are open on the top. Send PM for photos.
FYI,
The open hole T handles are 1929-1931. 1932 used closed top T handles. The clamps are different as well.
That makes them even harder to find.I can not believe the Chrome plating plant has given sixteen of my parts to the wrong customer by mistake.I drove to his business and delivered them to him so they would not get lost too.I have found original replacements for all of the items except the T-Handles and tire clamps.
I would like to see what your clamps look like.TheT-Handles have to be closed at the top of the threads ; so I can not use your handles.Please email the pictures of the clamps to me at stevepeter1631@gmail.com.I would still like for you to email me the pictures of your side mount clamps for my 1932 Chevrolet.Please email them to me.
If you are interested pick the two from the picture you want and send me a pm with what you will pay. Figure a small flat rate box for shipping.

Dave

Attached picture t handles.jpg
I am thinking $35 for each handle because I am going to have to get them chrome plated and $20 for shipping for a total of $90.You can pick out the best two handles with good threads in them for mounting.Let me know what you think.If the price is alright ; provide your name and address so I can send you a check.
Sent you my address via private message. Let's go $20 each and $10 shipping for $50 total.

Send me your address as well.

Dave
Alright.
Stephen Peters
220 Carol Drive
Yorktown , Virginia 23692
I am not able to talk on the telephone due to throat cancer surgery.The only way I can get your pictures of the clamps I need to look at is if you send them to my email address.My email address is :
stevepeters1631@gmail.com
Please send the pictures to me.
Can you email the pictures of the clamps to me at stevepeters1631@gmail.com
Try sending the gentleman that had the clamps a private message. He may not check back on this thread.

Dave
I am still in the process of learning how to use the chat forum. Can you please tell me how to send him a PM ?
Click on his name/handle in the upper LH corner of the thread and a drop down menu will appear.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum