VCCA Home
Posted By: m006840 G&D Online Issues - 10/25/23 10:53 AM
Anyone else having issues viewing the G&D online?
Posted By: ruscar Re: G&D Online Issues - 10/25/23 02:00 PM
Steve, I just tried it and it was working just fine for me.
Posted By: m006840 Re: G&D Online Issues - 10/25/23 05:37 PM
Thanks Russ. I have sent Peter a message as it's not OK for me.
Posted By: m006840 Re: G&D Online Issues - 11/29/23 10:19 PM
Well Chat was down this AM when I tried to log in however my issue of not being able to view the G&D resolved itself.
Posted By: Tiny Re: G&D Online Issues - 11/29/23 10:24 PM
Check Peter's thread in the General Discussion forum about the outage.
Posted By: m006840 Re: G&D Online Issues - 11/29/23 11:49 PM
I have read it and find it strange that Chat gets hit and at about the same time my issue of not being able to view the G&D for over a month is resolved. My computer expertise on a scale of 1-10 is less than one so I have no idea why or how my issue got resolved. I know there is an answer but I am not going to find it and am perfectly content as long as everything is working.
Posted By: m006840 Re: G&D Online Issues - 02/19/24 02:02 PM
Well it seems that the issues have finally reached the point where it is now recognizable and future changes are in order.It does frustrate me to have issues and be told everything is running normal causing me to spend time trying to diagnose my system. Since my original start of this thread things have been going downhill at an increasing rate. In response to my above post as Paul Harvey would say "now we know the rest of the story". Looking forward to the changes but I do understand there may be some "speed bumps" along the way.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum