VCCA Home
I am thrilled to announce that the registration form for our upcoming Mid-America Tour of the Miami Valley is now available! As you may know, the tour will be based in Piqua, Ohio, and will take us through some of the most scenic and historic routes in the area.

This tour is an excellent opportunity to showcase our Chevrolets/GMCs while enjoying a scenic drive with fellow car enthusiasts. We will explore the beauty of Miami Valley by driving through some of the picturesque routes, stopping at significant landmarks, and giving us a chance to explore different cities and towns. The tour will also include social events, meals, and plenty of opportunities for camaraderie.

Please find the registration form and itinerary here: https://linktr.ee/vccaohio2023 The form includes all the necessary information, such as tour dates, registration fees, and other details. Kindly fill out the form and send it back to me by the deadline mentioned on the form.

I urge you to register as soon as possible, as spots for this tour are limited, and they fill up fast. Also, please share this with any other members who may be interested in participating in the tour.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you on the tour!

Best regards,

Brian Haase
Just checked the weather forecast and it looks like a warm (maybe hot) week and no rain. That's a far cry from what was encountered on a day of the Eastern Six Cylinder tour in 2019-wind and rain and low temps on Mt Washington . Glad we did not repeat the tour this year as yesterday it SNOWED on the mountain.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum