Hej Niels

Just for clarification... what you are looking for is a 41 to "1946" Chevrolet COE.
I know some people refer to the last of them as early 1947's.
That is a misunderstanding on their part and is wrong by Chevrolet's own definition.
After the war there were actually 2 distinct 1946 truck models.
The first was essentially a holdover from 1945 with the painted grill all and painted bumper on commercials.
The second had some changes such as the return of chrome to the grill and commercial bumpers.
This second 1946 model did not appear until well into the 1946 calendar year (sometime between March and May I think) and was produced well into the 1947 calendar year when the Advance Design were introduce in about May/June of 1947.
This is what confuses some people.
The fact is though, that Chevrolet NEVER referred to the trucks produced up until the AD trucks came out as anything but 1946's.
And if you are consulting Chevrolet literature such as parts books etc about the older trucks you will ALWAYS need to look for information on 1946's, as any information or parts etc Chevrolet gives for 1947's will ALWAYS be for the newer Advance Design trucks.

I hope this aids you in avoiding any confusion during your search for a 41-46 COE.
And I hope you succeed in your search!
They are interesting old trucks and would be a nice addition to what must be a VERY interesting collection you have!
Good Luck!