Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
H
Originally Posted by pipewrench
Hi Gang, I would like to add, being I was one of the first on this forum topic to let you all know that I did finally get a refund check from Jim Rodman letting you all know Jim is not a crook, just a little too laid back business man. Being 84 I could not wait the wait time for my wood. Hope this give some peace of mind for some of you who had doubts. And on a happy note I did finish my 31 restoration and showed it last month, Happy motoring you guys.

Not a crook? A least can have the decency of not cashing a check and then disappear. Sent him a check for $2,000, he cashed the check and now I can’t reach him, doesn’t answer the phone, doesn’r Have Ana answer machine and doesnt answer regular mail.

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
I also sent Jim a check and have left message with female helper and answering machine and have not received a refund or a call back.
I just received a 1929 Chevy wood kit from Bill Cartright and was packed well and did a wonderful job.

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Originally Posted by nebilly
I also sent Jim a check and have left message with female helper and answering machine and have not received a refund or a call back.
I just received a 1929 Chevy wood kit from Bill Cartright and was packed well and did a wonderful job.

I recently had a conversation with Bill that didn’t go quite well (posted in the general discussion area) but one thing he did mention is he was producing wood for the 34’ truck in a couple months. By the way he worded it it sounds like he’s back to producing more wood again which is good as he does make nice pieces. He also used the word “we” so maybe he has help now. When I last spoke with him he wanted to sell the business and didn’t have much car wood in stock, never mind a full kit. With you getting a body wood kit for your 29’, and by what he said to me, it sounds promising that he is producing on a more regular basis.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
anyone got patterns for the door piillars on a 35 master sedan four door with spare wheel also need to replace the main sills. if anyone can pass along some info. i've tried reaching out to KC Wood (Bill Cartwright) but no answers yet.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Member Photos
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
by DreamChevy, February 17
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
by 1939Chevy1, November 24
Back on the road 79 years later
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
by 1927TRUCKS, June 7
Who's Online Now
2 members (Peter_Gariepy, 1 invisible), 77 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
NeilA, Jayhicks, Tomvanhouten, Dads29Chevy, Tractorman
18,308 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aristech, RalphL, tonysk
Forum Statistics
Forums58
Topics59,071
Posts429,069
Members18,308
Most Online1,133
Jan 22nd, 2020

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.