Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Jtaoj0 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi all. Are there any diagrams or instructions for a 39 master 85 2 door sedan rear side window install. I bought a car in boxes. The windows are crank. The glass is in the channel. Thanks in advance! Jeff

Jtaoj0 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi another thought. Has anyone eliminated the roll down function on the rear windows? Thanks.

Jtaoj0 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi all, I am back at this. I bought some window channel and belt line from I and I. I am ready to begin installing, but I am not sure what is needed and location of the belt line. First, how do you attach the channel to the body? This is the section the window rolls up into in the frame. Second, on the belt line, how is it attached? Is it inside or outside on the lower part of the window opening?

Thanks in advance. I am in uncharted territory...I have decent experience with 60's Fords, but my 39 Chev Master 85 Sedan is a total newbie move for me :)

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.