Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ChatMaster - 6,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 6,000
I intend to bring some 41 accessories to Carlisle and Hershey.

Look for me at K13-16 at Carlisle.

Look for me at CG 35-39 at Hershey.

I plan on bringing the following:

a. A pair of solid original fender skirts which will need cleaning up and the original moulding chrome worked quite a bit,.

b. A mint original pair that are currently Kinston Grey. these will come with the spacer moulding that go below the fender guard as well as a pair of original chrome that is not currently mounted. (A good friend, who is a retired body-man who still does meticulous, conscientious and above journey-man level work, did them for me and they are as perfect as you will ever find.)

c. A pair of "Flat" fender skirts that came with the 41 cabriolet I bought in CA some few years ago. They are sound, painted Kingston Grey and with the albumin trim.

d. A pair of fog lights. They have no barrels or stands or bolts, etc.

e. One or two (probably 2) Five band radios. While they look good, I don't know if they play or not, so assume that they don't.

f. A pair of foot original foot scrapers in mint condition.

g. A wood-grained, restripesd dash. (Mike, who is often here on the chat and hails from up in NY did this for me and I think he did a great research and an excellent job on it.

h. A trunk guard. Merely a driver quality but has good potential for restoration,

Other stuff that some of you who haven't as yet seen the light regarding 1941s may have an interest in:

a. A 1936 radio with head control and some extras tubes and parts. Let's just say it will not play because I don't know if it will or not. Most likely not and will have to looked at by someone who restores old automobile car radios..

b. A 1936 cigarette lighter. It is in stunning condition. (I bought some years ago from a father snd son who were vending in the north red field of Hershey. They had some neat and rare stuff. They were nice and friendly and I think members of VCCA.)

c. An original, NOS fan belt for a 1936.

And some other miscellaneous stuff.

If I have not violated some prohibiting VCCA chat policy, I'll try to up--date the list so that those out west will know what I'll be bringing.

Bring plenty of cash because this stuff ain't cheap and will bring it back home and put it on the internet if not sold this one time or meet to go with the 41 cabriolet after I die. That may be soon and the som who will inherit the car is a tougher cookie than me. Is too. As to cash talking, it does, Taking checks and sad stories about not having enough money with you will melt my heart but do you no good.

Please don't. ask me the price the stuff above. If I knew that then I would have put this in the "For Sale" forum. Lets just say none oof it will be cheap.

I do have some good radiators, 37s, a 41, 42-48 (not raw 48 that was pressurized type.) and a 55=56 six 6-cylinder. All for cars.

Thanks and see you at Carlisle or Hershey or both. Have a safe trip.

Best,

Charlie

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Hello Charlie,

Forgot you were there, missed my chance to say hello. For whatever reason I thought Carlisle/Hershey were one in the same, I was wrong. I was at Carlisle looking for a left front fender for my '37 MD. The trip was a bust. Can't make Hershey as I have a NNER meeting on that weekend.
Hope you did well at Carlisle.

Dave
old cars are meant to be driven !!
VCCA # 047832
ChatMaster - 6,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 6,000
Like in my report on Carlisle and Hershey this year. Both a bust.

Stop by next year. After all, we can only hope it is better weather this coming time.

Best,

Charlie computer

Link Copied to Clipboard
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Member Photos
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
by DreamChevy, February 17
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
by 1939Chevy1, November 24
Back on the road 79 years later
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
by 1927TRUCKS, June 7
Who's Online Now
2 members (Oldiron, BearsFan315), 55 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
NeilA, Jayhicks, Tomvanhouten, Dads29Chevy, Tractorman
18,308 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aristech, RalphL, tonysk
Forum Statistics
Forums58
Topics59,069
Posts429,047
Members18,308
Most Online1,133
Jan 22nd, 2020

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.