Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Ilmar Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hey.
Maybe someone can help me. I am looking for left rear door for my chevy. Basically my door is good but the upper edge of the door is damaged and needs to be replaced. Maybe someone has a door like mine which is rusted or damaged on the lower edge of the door, so I can use the upper edge of it. I do not know yet but I think a new door (if this is even possible to order) is very costly to order. Does anyone know if there is big differents between ford and chevy doors?
Thank you

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
So you need the top at least for a drivers side rear?

Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Hello cabboy,
llmar had a recent post called '1929 Chevy doorpost holes'. It shows a photo of his car. At the end of that posting, llmar asked a new question about his damaged drivers side rear door. I suggested that he start a new post so that all could be aware of the new question. llmar says that the UPPER EDGE of the door is damaged. How much of the door is good and how much is bad, I don't know. Maybe llmar can give some more details about exactly what he needs.

Last edited by Harrys31coach; 04/30/22 07:10 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.