Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#469090 04/18/22 11:27 AM
ChatMaster - 4,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 4,000
A couple of weeks ago I enjoyed the real benefit of this classic car hobby. It’s the great people you meet through Chat and VCCA.

I was in Richmond, Virginia to visit family for a few days. It was a great opportunity to visit Bruce Bugay aka Chevy b in Ashland. We first connected though his eBay listings about 15 years ago when I was starting to rejuvenate my ‘37.

After I realized where he was located I made it a point to visit Bruce when I was in the area. At first it was for parts. Over time the parts became a secondary topic. We would just enjoy talking and sharing experiences. One of our visits included a trip to the Keystone Classic Tractor and Truck Museum in Colonial Heights, just south of Richmond.

This trip was almost all talk except for some reason I did walk away with something I never knew I needed! It had been at least 3 years since we had visited in person.

So if you are not taking advantage of opportunities to meet the people on Chat in person you are missing the real benefit.

Last edited by Rusty 37 Master; 04/18/22 11:29 AM.

Rusty

VCCA #44680
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Rusty I to enjoyed your visits and have meet a lot of nice people through this club and also just being involved with old Chevys for about 40 years now.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.