Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Does anyone have a pair of these lights they are willing to sell? Been looking for a nice set but can't find one. Trying to fill the two holes on top of my 1950 chevy truck fenders.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hVEAAOSwU8hY59bZ/s-l1600.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/p4YAAOSw4CFY59W6/s-l400.jpg

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 08/17/21 02:42 AM.

1936 Chevy Coupe. All Original
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet Car Club!

VCCA Raffle Tickets

Support the VCCA Anniversary Meet

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Anyone

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Do you need the double sided front fender lamps or the single sided rear lamps ?

Flush mount single sided ?

Free mounting single sided ?

If double sided are needed....yellow front & red rear lenses ?

If rear single sided lamps....red lenses ?

6 volt or 12 volt ?

NOS in the original box or used ?

Do you need the matching mounting brackets ?

What is your budget on the lamps you need ?

I don't always see replies here so Private Messaging is the most reliable way to further inquire if you are in fact a serious buyer.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by Old49er; 09/01/21 02:01 AM.
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Hello yes I would like to buy a pair of your lights ! How can I private message you? It won't let me

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Can someone see if this gentleman has an email posted on his profile page so I could try and get a hold of him that way?

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Must.....buy.......these.......

If anyone knows this guy can you call him and tell him to login haha

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
CochinaPatina36 and Old49er,

I sent a PM to both of you. Click on the flashing envelope next to your online handle at the top of the page.

Cheers, Dean

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Sorry for the delay....Got sick with Covid....Finally well enough to even think about selling old parts.
I will respond to the potential buyer via Private message.

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 10/29/21 01:25 PM.

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Does anyone have the special washers that go under these fender lights?

Any type of fender light will have them. It's the washer that has a Hump and fits under the housing.

After paying good money for the set,.....the seller decided to take them off of my lights so now I don't have any to mount them correctly. He stripped the mounting hardware off of the lights after I bought them.

I asked him about them and he simply told me to "send them back if your not happy with it".

(you can the the washer in the pictures)

PRETTY LAME IF YOU ASK ME.

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 10/30/21 11:16 AM.

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by CochinaPatina36
Does anyone have the special washers that go under these fender lights?

Any type of fender light will have them. It's the washer that has a Hump and fits under the housing.

After paying good money for the set,.....the seller decided to take them off of my lights so now I don't have any to mount them correctly. He stripped the mounting hardware off of the lights after I bought them.

I asked him about them and he simply told me to "send them back if your not happy with it".

(you can the the washer in the pictures)

PRETTY LAME IF YOU ASK ME.

This buyer has been a PITA to deal with since the first time I talked to him.
Couldn't make up his mind what the hell he wanted from the beginning.

He was too cheap to buy the complete set of 4 lamps for the front & rear....
He only wanted to cobble together a partial set of 2 lamps.

After bending over backwards to fix him up with the lamps he wanted.....he starting making demands for extra parts that were never discussed & never agreed on.

I told him if he was not happy with the lights to send them back & I would refund his $$
I wish he would just send them back so I don't have to listen to him whine & cry anymore.

He has refused to return the lamps & is still making demands for extra parts & lenses that we did not originally agree on.

For some reason he has it stuck in his head that the lights cannot be mounted without some kind of special washer but ....You can clearly see in this picture that I have an identical pair of these lamps on my truck & they mounted up fine without the extra piece that he is demanding.

https://i.ibb.co/nQ739Q0/IMG-9116.jpg

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Lmao.

I'm just trying to get the pieces I paid for....

Making stuff up. I clearly knew what I wanted. That's why my post is up. You make no sense GUY.

Too cheap....Your the one that said it was OK when I told you I only wanted the 2 front. So idk what your talking about.

And you basically BEGGED me to do friends and family on PayPal so you don't get hit with a fee. So comedy. What is it a $6 dollar fee?! If your into business this is the price and costs of doing business.

What are you talking about.? Making demands?!?! YOU ARE CRAZY

dude if this is how you run your business, your pathetic. You have made up basically everything and have misconstrued our entire conversations to try and make it look like it's me.

That's super low class of you. And I hope the best. Thanks for the lights. But since I was paying your price without ANY haggle. I would have expected everything to come with them that was in the pictures. I didn't expect you to pilfer all the mounting hardware.

And lastly, why should I have to make or even put in any work or effort finding the parts you took off , especially after paying your full price.

SMH

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 10/30/21 04:16 PM.

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
I'll gladly send them back. But now their $300 to you since you need to cover shipping.

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 10/30/21 03:57 PM.

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by CochinaPatina36
Lmao.

"I'm just trying to get the pieces I paid for...."

chevy**YOU GOT WHAT YOU REQUESED & YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR..NO MORE, NO LESS **

"Making stuff up. I clearly knew what I wanted. That's why my post is up. You make no sense GUY."

chevy**YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS DIRECTLY BETWEEN US & YOU THINK THAT AIRING YOUR MISGUIDED GREIVENCES ON THIS FORUM WILL SOMEHOW MAKE ME COW DOWN TO YOUR RIDICULOUS DEMANDS**

"Too cheap....Your the one that said it was OK when I told you I only wanted the 2 front. So idk what your talking about."

chevy** TOO CHEAP TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE ON A COMPLETE ASSEMBLY SET OF ALL 4 LAMPS.....YOU WERE ONLY WILLING SQUIRM ,GRIND, "NICKLEDICK" & DOGPICK FOR THE CHEAPEST BARE BONES LAMPS YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON**

"And you basically BEGGED me to do friends and family on PayPal so you don't get hit with a fee."

chevy**THE ONLY ONE BEGGING AROUND HERE WAS YOU ON YOUR HANDS & KNEES BEGGING FOR THE LAMPS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS ON YOUR WANTED AD**

"So comedy. What is it a $6 dollar fee?"

chevy** THE FACT THAT YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT A $6 FEE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE OF USING PAY PAL SHOWS WHAT A CHEAP-SKATE YOU ARE**

"If your into business this is the price and costs of doing business."

chevy**I HAVE BEEN SELLING CLASSIC PARTS SINCE 1977 { LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE } SO IT IS YOU THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BUSINESS**

"What are you talking about.? Making demands?!?! YOU ARE CRAZY"

chevy** YES....MAKING DEMANDS FOR EXTRA PARTS THAT YOU NEVER REQUESTED OR PAID FOR**

"dude if this is how you run your business, your pathetic. You have made up basically everything and have misconstrued our entire conversations to try and make it look like it's me."

chevy**TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR.... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS OUTTA HIS MIND MAKING RIDICULOUS DEMANDS **

That's super low class of you. And I hope the best. Thanks for the lights. But since I was paying your price without ANY haggle. I would have expected everything to come with them that was in the pictures. I didn't expect you to pilfer all the mounting hardware.

chevy** OVER 100 INDIVIDUAL PARTS WERE POSTED IN THE OVERVIEW OF THE PICTURES.....YOU PURCHASED ONLY 2 LAMPS.....THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET THE OTHER 98 PARTS IN THE PICTURE....I AM SUPPRISED THAT YOU DID NOT ALSO DEMAND THE WASHER & DRYER THAT WAS IN THE BACKROUND ALSO **

And lastly, why should I have to make or even put in any work or effort finding the parts you took off , especially after paying your full price.

chevy**YOU GOT A SMOKIN' DEAL ON A NOS PAIR OF LAMPS THAT ARE 70 YEARS OLD & THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN INSTALLED ON ANYTHING & YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPLAIN !!!

chevy I HAVE ALREADY INVESTED 2 HOURS OF MY TIME & EFFORT DIGGING THE PARTS OUT, TAKING PICTURES, ANSWERING ALL OF YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS & DRIVING TO THE POST OFFICE TO STAND IN LINE TO SHIP THE LAMPS TO YOU ....SO DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH ALL OF THE "WORK & EFFORT" I HAVE INVESTED TRYING TO SUPPLY YOU WITH THE PARTS YOU SO DESPERATELY REQUESTED **

Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Dude your crazy and CLEARLY SENILE. Go back to the hole you live in. It's the principle of the matter.

Look at your own pictures.....you removed the washers that came with the lights and you even admitted to it on the phone. LOOK AT THE PICTURES. you TOOK PIECES OFF the lights after I paid for them

That's why I wanted the brand new ones for your asking price. Never once did I try to talk you down cause I know THEY ARE WORTH YOUR ASKING PRICE. Jackass. You don't even make sense on here. Quit making stuff up.

Your the one crying about a $6 dollar fee you fool. You were crying on the phone saying you can't afford it.....pathetic.

Im not requesting or demanding any parts. I wanted the pieces that are clearly in your picture you fool. Open your eyes. The washers are in the picture you moron. And they aren't on my lights anymore. You said you picked them off to complete the set you were keeping.

And what questions are you talking about? You make ZERO sense man. Get a life.

And a waste of time? You got your money right? You got your sale? How is that a waste of time if you got paid? That's what you do right? Sell old car parts. Your an idiot.

Have fun selling your parts buddy. I know to never send anyone your way.

Have a good evening bud.

Last edited by CochinaPatina36; 10/30/21 08:59 PM.

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
So, I take it that you are still refusing to return the lamps for a full refund even after I have made numerous requests for you to do so ? crazy

{Which makes me think that, deep down inside you know that you got a good deal on the NOS lamps}. whip

Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
This thread is now LOCKED due to multiple violation of the FORUM RULES.
https://vccachat.org/ubbthreads.php/ubb/boardrules/v/1.html

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Anniversary Ad

More Info

Member Photos
4th Annual Gulf Coast Region car show
Rear apron bolts
Rear apron bolts
by nhinchas, March 23
Pictures of the heap
Pictures of the heap
by Leapin, February 1
1950 Styleline Wiring Acc block
1950 Styleline Wiring Acc block
by WI_Jeff, January 22
Who's Online Now
4 members (Mike McCagh, WildernessTruck, 35pete, Rusty 37 Master), 20 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TAG, tbrissett68, Louiee, PFLCO, nacuitas
17,566 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beep38, IMFALCO, ironchris, touringman
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics56,642
Posts414,976
Members17,567
Most Online1,133
Jan 22nd, 2020

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.