Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
ChatMaster - 6,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 6,000
Mercy! and heavens to Betsy!

I didn't think it worked the first time so I tried it again. Low and behold, it worked,

Only thing is it's kind of small. Getting it bigger would be just wonderful!

I just can't believe it,

Miracles do happen. Do too!

Charlie computer

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Charlie
If that is your car it looks good for a 41 but I will stick to my incomplete 38
Tony

1938 1/2 ton Hope to drive it before I retire
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
I use the Paint program that comes with Windows. I looked at Paint 3D and it is not intuitive at all.

If you click on the Windows square in the lower left corner of the desktop and scroll down to the Windows Accessories, you will find the Paint program. If it is not there, I suspect that Paint was replaced with Paint 3D on your computer.

If you do have it, right click on it and you can Pin it to Start, thus making it easier to find another time.

Open Paint and Open your image in it. Along the top tool bar, you'll see the Resize icon. I always choose to resize by percentage. Change the percentage to, let's say 50%. Then do a Save as.. and change the filename so your original file is left alone. Something like 1938-1-small.jpg.

Then go to the new file on your desktop, right click on it, and choose to look at its properties. There you will see the file's size. To post it on VCCA, you need that number to be under 2M (2 megabytes).

Repeat the above process until you get the size you want and then you can put it on the VCCA server.

Hope this helps! Dean

Dean 'Rustoholic' Meltz
old and ugly is beautiful!

Technical Advisor
ChatMaster - 10,000
Technical Advisor
ChatMaster - 10,000

Is it not great to have a member like Rustoholic on our Forum? Not only is he very wise, but quickly shares his help anywhere needed. I'm sure he is very underpaid.

devil Agrin

RAY

Chevradioman
http://www.vccacolumbiariverregion.org/

1925 Superior K Roadster
1928 Convertible, Sport, Cabriolet
1933 Eagle, Coupe
1941 Master Deluxe 5-Passenger Coupe
1950 Styleline Deluxe 4-Door Sedan
1950 Styleline Deluxe Convertible
2002 Pontiac, Montana, Passenger Van
2014 Impala, 4-Door Sedan, White Diamond, LTZ
2017 Silverado, Double Cab, Z71, 4X4, White, Standard Bed, LTZ

If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road.
Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.