Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Howdy doody!

In all the years that Dean and I have been going to shows, we've dazzled quite a few unsuspecting car buffs. The most fun are the high-end shows (Concours) where I am the other end of the spectrum from most of the vehicles. And yet, I get most of the attention! (It's all about me anyway!) yay My fan base is growing by leaps and bounds!

This coming Saturday (August 25th), I am going head-to-head with some stiff competition at the Concours D'Lemons in Seaside (near Monterey, CA). This show was created to be the antithesis of the Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance. Here's a link for more info about the show: Concours d'Lemons, Seaside, CA 8/25/2018

I predict a LOT of people, laughs, and comradery. Maybe even some celebrity watching will take place. cool

The show is free to the public so if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say Hi! There will probably be a lot of traffic, but the show should be worth it.

Remember, Life is about enjoying the Ride!

Catch ya on the road, Lurch

Attached Images
DeanLurch2014.JPG
Last edited by Rustoholic; 08/20/18 11:23 AM.

Dean 'Rustoholic' Meltz
old and ugly is beautiful!

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
That looks like fun. I'd enjoy that!

1938 Canadian Pontiac Business Coupe (aka a 1938 Chevy Coupe with Pontiac shaped front sheet metal - almost all Chevy!)
1975 4-speed L82 Vette
Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Dean, you should at least get some hooptie points for your cattle (?) cargo, and I love the opposing tread styles on the front tires. Having participated (and completed) a LeMons Rally (2018 Escape from Moscow), the Lemons events are a BLAST! Have fun!

Happy Motoring
Dan

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.