Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
The Southern Ontario Region was honoured to welcome visitors to Peterborough, Ontario for the 55th annual Central Meet held July 9-13, 2018. The meet was a fantastic week of fun, friendship and Vintage Chevrolets for the 48 registered families. We welcomed folks from Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Vermont, and even a couple from Australia!

Unfortunately, I was a very busy man this week with all of the planning, directing, socializing, parenting (for Abby, not the VCCA members!) and putting out fires, so I didn't get time to take many photos or write to you guys live her on the Chat Page. However, let's take a look back at an exciting week!

[Linked Image from i150.photobucket.com]

Those accustomed to the finest...find it in Chevrolet.
1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
On Sunday morning I was out loading the car at 7:00am for an 11am departure. I'm never able to sleep well before meets, as the excitement and anticipation keeps me up. This time was different though... it was worry about wether we could pull off a successful meet. Worry about weather, worry about show schedule, worry about if the ladies event would be a success, and worry about the budget... oh yeah, and I'm going to wing the 2 different speeches I have to give at the banquets because I didn't write things down! Worry, worry, worry!!!

The weather was the first sign of good things to come. We met Randy Pettitt and Gerry Boyes at 10am at our place. They are going to help by hauling the 20 cases of water for the week in the back of Randy's '58 Apache pickup. Randy had just finished waxing the '58 for it's first appearance in the drivers class on show day... and it looked F-I-N-E- Fine!!! We left Bolton for Peterborough at about 11am.

Our route kept us north of Metro Toronto area, and out of the larger towns on regular 2 lane hi ways. We'll leave the 401 and it's traffic to those other suckers!! Just outside of Aurora I noticed what appeared to be a large dog stumble out on the road. As I was commenting to Jane about how "that dog is walking funny..." it occurred to me it was a bear! I jumped on the brakes, because it looked young (maybe last years cub?) and they don't often travel alone. Sure enough, out waddled another one, crossing the road in front of our now stopped truck, and into the ditch on the other side! Randy told me it cleared a four foot chain fence like it wasn't even there! Odd to see bears this close to the city.

We pulled into Peterborough around 2pm... off to the trailer lot to dump the trailer off. A couple trailers from the United States also arrived, so we helped unload them as well. I managed to score a ride in Lonnie Courtney's 1929 Imperial Landau convertible... top down, of course! In the evening we had a couple meetings to nail down all of the jobs that needed to be completed, then headed to Kelsey's for dinner. The fine folks at Kelsey's restaurant supported our meet with a donation, and offered 10% off of our meals for the week!

Last edited by brewster; 07/14/18 11:44 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Monday Morning and the fun started early! Randy and I headed up to the trailer lot (at Flemming Collage, 2 miles away) to set up the field entrance check tent. The first cars arrived around 10am, and we started to work.

I'll pause here and throw in one of my classic "Do Your Part" rants...
Our club is made up of volunteers. The guys and gals that plan and run the meets are members, just like you. It takes a lot to run a meet, and when we all pull together, we can pull these things off with relative ease. Please think of this when you are filling out your registrations. Look for jobs that you can assist with, and sign up for them. There are no "guests" at a VCCA event, only fellow members. It's not an all expenses paid vacation, where the organizers cater to guests... it is a club event where members work together to ensure everyone has a good time. Please... do your part!

One of the easiest "jobs" is field entrance checks. It is literally a group of folks sitting out on a nice day looking at cars. Checking the lights and horns, and making sure the required fire extinguisher is on hand. We were also the official welcoming committee for those pulling trailers, as they came to the lot first before heading to the hotel. It was a fun afternoon of catching up with old friends, and meeting new people and their cars.

Barry & Pat Staples, 1970 Chevelle 396 SS...

Ray & Sharon Short, 1930 roadster...

Ray & Eilene Rice, 1954 210 sedan...

Don & Liz Williams, 1956 210 wagon

After we were done field entrance for the day, I headed for the wash hose at the hotel. Abby helped me get shined up for tomorrow's big show...

Then it was off to the welcoming banquet at the Naval Club. We had an evening social, and I stood up and gave a welcome and went through some of the directions, rules, and events for the week. There was concern about the Ladies Luncheon, and how folks would get there. It was late... I'll figure it out tomorrow! Another night of worry!

Last edited by brewster; 07/14/18 11:57 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Tuesday morning came early... breakfast at 6:30, and Randy & I were off to the show field to set it up. All night I had dreams were it was messy or uncut grass... we arrived and it was beautiful! Nichols Oval Park is about 5 miles from the hotel. Our goal was to provide a more scenic spot for a show... more like a Concours type show field like the fancy cars get! Nichols Oval is covered in grass and hundred year old maple trees. Plenty of shade, and a nice big picnic pavilion. Our food caterer arrived to set up on time as we were laying out the show field number blocks. All went well until we found the one new tree that they had planted right where we had planned to have Andy Jurski park his 1915 Baby Grand!

The cars started rolling in around 9:30am, and by 10:30 they were coming in pairs and threes. We ran more field entrance for the ones that missed yesterday. At 11:00 Fred Nixon and I started shuttling the women a half mile down the street to the ladies luncheon. Thanks for the help, Fred... you really saved my bacon! The judging started at 11:00, and a sense of relief washed over me. My team had successfully delivered an organized (and beautiful!) show field to our Chief Judge, David Miner. Abby & I went and looked at the cars, took photos, then played in the park.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Over the course of the day, our judging teams went over 37 different cars and judged them for factory authenticity. The field was full of beautiful cars.

Meanwhile, the ladies were down the street having lunch and a card making seminar, provided by Cindy Watral.

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 12:31 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Thanks for posting the pics and your comments. Looks like I missed a good one.

Dick

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
We had the great pleasure of attending the 55th Central in Ontario. Bruce, Randy, Paul, Maggie and of course the entire Region, did an absolutely fantastic job of putting it together. I've been to a several dozen such meets through the years, and this one was truly toward the top of the list! They obviously did a lot of work and research to have great venues for each and every single function. They had plenty for us to do to make each day unique and enjoyable, no blanks left, and yet not too much, where events overlap or overwhelm anyone. Good cars, good rooms, good food, good planning, even good weather, all resulting in a really, really good Meet! Hats off to Southern Ontario Region - they have set the bar pretty high. Bruce is too modest, of course the hosts felt like they were putting out fires behind the scenes - but as a participant, it was all seamless and very well executed.

And we managed to put over 1,140 miles (or 1,830 kilometers if you prefer) on the '56 wagon without any significant issues. That's a Win!

Chevy Guru
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Around 3pm the ladies event wrapped up, so Fred and I went to shuttle folks back to the show field. Yesterday there was concern amongst the ladies over "what if we're done before the cars are released... what will we do?!!" Well, I knew the show field was a beautiful park, but try convincing that to some of the girls that weren't excited about going to a car show! Well, as it turns out, the show wrapped up within 20 minutes of us getting back and the cars were released to return to the hotel. The day was so beautiful, and the park so nice, that after 2 or 3 of them left... the rest just stayed to enjoy the afternoon for another hour or so! All that concern for nothing! We really had a spectacular day to enjoy!

In the evening, the local branch of the Canadian Legion hosted a cruise night and bar-b-que. The surprised look on their faces as 15-20 of our members all dropped into their smaller show was worth the price of admission! The local news TV station dropped by and asked to interview me. I talked to her for about 10-15 minutes, and talked about what the VCCA does, and how we are a family club, and friends as well as members. That night I saw the clip they ran, and they took one sentence I used and it was about point judging cars! I hope the locals don't think that's all we're about! Talk about taken out of context! CHEX News clip here.

Andy Jurski's 1915 H-4 was a hit at the local cruise night...

After the show we headed to the Kelsey's at the hotel for supper. After dinner we had a director's meeting, and then off to bed to get ready for a fun day of touring!

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 03:51 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Wednesday morning saw us up early again to get the cars ready for a day of touring. Sometimes the Central Meets keep the tours short, in hopes that all of the show cars that never see the roads will venture out. Not our Region though! We planned to have a full 150 mile tour through beautiful Southern Ontario backroads, so our foreign guests could enjoy the sights. We headed out bound for the Farm museum at Stirling. The routes were laid out and run earlier in the week, so there should be no confusion...right?!!!

The group we decided to run with today was William's in their '56 wagon, Carters in their '48 convertible, Miner in his '66 Chevelle convertible, Pettitt/Boyes in the '58 Apache, Dickenson/Anderson in a '36 coach, and Shorts in their '30 roadster. Through the process of all of us hanging back until one of us decided to ask who was leading, it was decided by the others that the one dumb enough to ask was in fact, the leader! Jane, Abby, and I took our spot at the front! Don Williams threw us a Walkie Talkie to keep in touch with him and Dale in the middle, and Dave at the rear of the group.

Off we go... out to the first traffic light, where we promptly lost the end of the group! Matt and Jill's '36 pulled onto the street, and it wouldn't shift gears up into second. The ring that holds the shifter into the top of the gearbox had backed out, and everything was messed up! With help from Dave Miner, they got the car back to the hotel, and joined us at the end of the first street. In the mean time, Abby was in the back seat parroting back all of the new CB lingo she was learning! "10-4 little buddy!!"

Off we go for the second attempt! All went well, with the required unplanned u-turns added to the mix (we followed a group that turned the wrong way because they were looking for a gas station at one point) and an unplanned detour over 7 miles of gravel roads where they had closed a bridge for a day of repairs! We arrived at Farmtown Park in Stirling Ontario around noon. John Lowery, who had planned the tour, had spent the past couple of months dropping flyers at the local cruise nights telling folks that we would be there. It was nice to see 20 or so other local guys brought their cars out to meet us there! Car show in the parking lot!

(bottom 2 pics by Chris Cufr)

Lunch was a catered brown bagger of fresh sandwiches, fruit, and snacks. Then we went through the museums 8 barns looking at vintage farm machinery, tractors, and other collectibles. All very neat and well laid out.

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 02:42 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 25,000
ChatMaster - 25,000
Great to see all the pictures.
Two questions
Is Don's '56 still belching black smoke?
Where in Indiana is next years meet going to be?

Gene Schneider
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Hi Gene! Don's '56 provided a good smoke screen to provide cover for us from any incoming "Canadian Bombers" (Canadian Geese!). There's a few of us that he owes car washes to. Tell him we're keeping track of that, and we'll all let him know who he owes! I think I heard updates on the CB's about the progress of the black lung disease in the Carters '48 as they followed him at one point!

Hold tight, I'll get to next year's event at the end...

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
After the Farmtown Park, we headed back towards Peterborough. Our group was now minus Pettitt's and Short's, but we picked up Staples in their '70 Chevelle SS. Since we still had Carter's along, the required stop for ice cream was upheld. Into the Empire Cheese Company's outlet store for cheese curds (the squeaky ones are the good ones!) and ice cream. Further down the road we stopped to see the Ranney Suspension Bridge at Campbellford. The bridge was a short walk away, over one of the operating locks on the Trent Severn Waterway, and provided a great view of the Ranney Gorge. Nobody fell in. On the way out we paused to watch a big cabin cruiser pass through the locks.

The rest of the day was spent looking for fuel, and heading back to the hotel. For dinner, we went out with the always entertaining Don & Liz Williams, Dale & Janice Carter, and our new Aussie friends, Jim & Christine Hatton. We ended up introducing them to Canada's favourite chicken joint, Swiss Chalet! Afterwards, it was back to the hotel so that Abby could stay up waaaaaay past her bedtime and go for a swim in the pool. Then off to bed... a big day of touring planned for tomorrow!

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 02:45 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
On Thursday morning we all loaded up on coffee and courage for the big 4 mile drive into downtown Peterborough. Our goal was a boat tour of the lift locks on the Trent Severn Waterway. The city of Peterborough donated free parking for all of the vintage cars in the municipal lot on the waterfront. Another makeshift show ensued!

We all boarded the boat, and had a 2 hour guided trip up the Trent Canal. Our boat Captain was very informative, and entertaining to boot! He really had us in stitches as we went through the hand cranked locks before arriving at the feature of the city.

The double lift lock at lock 21 is an absolute engineering marvel. Two giant "bathtubs" lift boats 65 feet into the air as they traverse the canal system. The lock was designed in the 1890's, and opened in 1904. At the time it was the world largest structure built of un-reinforced concrete.

From Wikipedia...

"The lock has two identical bathtub-like ship caissons in which vessels ascend and descend. Both caissons are enclosed at each end by pivoting gates, and there are pivoting gates at the upper and lower reaches of the canal at the junctions with the caissons. The gates on the caissons fit into slots on the gates on the reaches, so that they open in unison.

Each caisson sits on a ram, the shafts for which are sunk into the ground, are filled with water, and are connected with a pipe that has a crossover control valve. The caissons are guided up and down on either side by rails affixed to concrete towers.

The caissons are 140 ft (43 m) long, 33 ft (10 m) wide, and 7 ft (2.1 m) deep and when filled with 228,093 imperial gallons (1,036.93 m3; 1,036,930 l) of water weigh 1,700 short tons (1,500 t).

No external power is needed: the lift lock functions by gravity alone using the counterweight principle. One caisson always ascends and the other always descends during each locking cycle. When one caisson reaches the top position, it stops 12 inches (30 cm) below the water level of the upper reach, and the control valve is closed; Siemens ultrasonic sensors are used to help determine the differential. The upper reach and top caisson gates open, and water flows into the top caisson until the level equalizes. The weight of the extra foot of water is 144 short tons (131 t), making the total weight of the upper caisson 1,844 short tons (1,673 t). Any vessels that just ascended in the top caisson exit into the upper reach, and any new vessels making a transit of the lock then enter the bottom or top caisson from the lower or upper reach respectively. Once the vessels are secured, all gates are closed and the crossover valve in the connecting pipe between the ram shafts is opened. Since the upper caisson weighs more than the lower caisson (1,844 vs 1,700 tons), it pushes down on its ram, forcing out water from its shaft via the connecting pipe into the shaft of the bottom caisson. The force pushes up on the bottom caisson's ram, raising the caisson up to the top position. When the gate of the newly descended top caisson and lower reach gates open at the bottom, the extra foot of water flows out and equalizes with the water level in the lower reach of the canal, and any descended vessels exit, allowing the cycle to start over again."

Approaching from the bottom... The tub on the right which we will enter is in the "down" position.

The view from the top, on our way back down...

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 03:08 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
We all survived the ride up and back down the lift lock. After we were back down, our Captain told us the story about the two separate occasions in the 1980's that the gates had swung open, and boats spilled out of the locks! We were good though!

After the boat ride, we headed over to one of our event sponsor's restaurant. Smitty's Family Restaurant was was eager to support us, and offered a 15% discount to members on meals all week. Thanks to Todd Kralik for making us all feel welcome, as he headed around to all the tables to talk about the cars, Peterborough, and the surrounding area. Todd's enthusiasm was genuine, and it spread to his excellent staff as they served us a fantastic lunch. If you're in Peterborough, be sure to look them up for a great meal and mention that the VCCA sent you! Smitty's Restaurant here.

The afternoon part of the program included a trip to the Canadian Canoe Museum. What a splendid museum they have. A history of canoes, and hand made kayaks etc, coupled with a history of early Canada and it's trade routes. The museum was well laid out, and enjoyed by all of us. The tour was guided, and our guide really knew her stuff. We learned how canoes were made, and saw some famous ones as well... including those owned by England's Royal Family.

Top canoe owned by the late Princess Diana,
Middle, presented as a gift to Queen Elizabeth.
Bottom, owned and used by Prince Andrew

Area 7B director, Tim Mehl...

Last edited by brewster; 07/15/18 05:53 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
This was was the first time I have attended a VCCA function or meet and I must say it was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of wonderful people and see some amazing vehicles. The road tour was very scenic and a great workout for my 38 Master. Tuesday night we headed down to the local cruise night at the Legion and ended up making up the majority of the attendees. I want to thank Bruce and all the people that worked so hard to put this meet on. It was something that I will remember for a very long time!

Fred

My 1951 1 Ton is now on the road! My 38 Master 4 Door is also now on the road .
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Thanks for those kind words, Fred. Thank you again for providing the shuttle service with your '38 to and from the church for the ladies as well... we really appreciated your help.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
After the Canoe Museum, we headed back to the hotel to prepare for the closing banquet. It takes me extra time to get my hair just right for these fancy dinners! We sat down to either a roast beef or chicken dinner, then reached the part of the night we were all anticipating... the awards ceremony. All of the class judging was done first. My '51 won it's Senior Oval... a lifetime dream come true! I can't tell you how honoured I am to have the car recognized by the VCCA. It really means a lot. We also had many other cars pass their Junior and Senior Oval scores. A very impressive show field.

The Best of Show 4 Cylinder went to Darrel Dowdy with his 1928 Cabriolet...

The Best of Show 6 Cylinder went to Dale & Janice Carter with their 1948 Convertible...

The Best of Show 8 Cylinder went to Barry & Pat Staples with their 1970 Chevelle SS 396

The Best of Show HPOCF went to Gary & Shirley Haitz with their 1984 Monte Carlo
(picture required... please email me one!)

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
After a Central Meet, there are many people to thank for their efforts, help, and generosity.

First and foremost, for running a very organized and under budget meet, our Chairpersons Maggie Ross and Paul Rozon. All of the stresses and hard work that go into a full two years of planning these events is often overlooked by those that attend, because it appears from the outside that everything is running like a smoothly oiled 216! Believe me, it's a lot of smoke and mirrors to hold everything together for a full year, and these two were the magicians that pulled it off! From Maggie's work on all of the contracts, securing free trailer and downtown parking lots, to Paul's stellar computer spread sheets for budgeting and online registration as well as two beautiful logo designs, we were led and driven to a successful week by our dedicated chairpersons.

Secondly, thank you to the remainder of the Southern Ontario Canada Region that worked on the Central Meet committee and helped at the event. Randy Pettitt, Don & Judy Lampkin, George & Carol Worron, Leslie & Beverly Gadjacs, John Lowry, Denis & Beth Craig, and Jane Pearce. There were plenty of jobs to do and people to help, and this gang tackled it with enthusiasm. Thank you all.

Thankyou to Chief Judge, David Miner; Deputy Judge, Tim Mehl; Tabulators Pat Mehl, Janice Carter and John Lowry and all of the Field Judges and Runners for their efforts on show day.

For their generous donations and sponsorship, we'd like to thank...
Flemming Collage (donation of free trailer parking lot)
Jack McGee Chevrolet (Donated to Best of Show Awards)
Antique Chevrolet Parts-( Donated towards awards). Their Website
Loblaws / Zehrs Markets, Bolton
DownTown Peterborough
Royal Bank of Canada
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Lant Insurance
Jean Rinehart (raffle donations)
Robert Shoemaker (raffle donations)

Regions that donated...

Indiana Region
Lower Michigan Region
Glass Capitol Region
Miami Valley Region

Maggie Ross & Paul Rozon being presented with a custom made VCCA jewelry box, built by Robert Shoemaker of Bolton.

Be sure to join us next year in West Lafayette, Indiana for the 56th Annual Central Meet. July 14-18 2019. Contact Harold Doremire at hwd@doremire.org or look up the Indiana Region in the front of your G&D.

Last edited by brewster; 08/09/18 09:38 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Looks like a great time! Great job! Really wish I could have made it as all my family is in the area but I had other family vacationing out west here at exactly the same time. Really would have liked to meet everyone and see the cars. Haven't done the lift locks since I was a kid...

1938 Canadian Pontiac Business Coupe (aka a 1938 Chevy Coupe with Pontiac shaped front sheet metal - almost all Chevy!)
1975 4-speed L82 Vette
ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'd like to attend next year, but is it really Sunday - Thursday (July 14-18) ??

All the Best, Chip

"It's wise to choose a SIX"
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000

Bruce, very good coverage of the event.

Thank you for sharing the event with us !

1951 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door sedan / purchased from second owner 6-19-2000.
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
Thoroughly enjoyed the photos and narration. I am sure that most everyone had a blast. Would have loved to ride the boat elevator and inspect the mechanism. What fabulous thinking and engineering to make such a simple yet complicated construction.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Going by the lots of pics that was a show worth attending, and Bruce maintained his reputation of a pictorial narration with the typed add on.
Organizing something along those lines is not for the faint hearted and does require a good team of offsiders which seems to have happened there.
Tony

1938 1/2 ton Hope to drive it before I retire
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Thanks for the comments, guys. We really hope to see you all out next year too...

Friday morning we slept in a bit, then headed down for breakfast and to load the car. The last morning is always the worst, as the realization hits that the fun is over! A lot of the folks left early, with the goal of sitting in Toronto traffic on the 401 early, as opposed to later. Something to strive for! I watched a couple of the last ones to leave go...

On my walk around check I noticed a tire down in pressure on the trailer, so we pulled into Canadian Tire for a quick fill. I'll have to monitor that now.

We decided to head back to the Peterborough zoo so Abby could take one last crack at the splash pad and see the animals again. What a great place! Absolutely free including the parking, and nicely kept grounds... worth the visit!

Then it was down the 115, and a stop for lunch with Pat & Barry Staples. After lunch we headed for home in Bolton. After I unloaded the car, I finished up my 4 years of restoration by adding it's crowning touch to the plate...

Last edited by brewster; 07/17/18 05:11 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Thanks for sharing the great stories and pictures !! Congrats too !! Looks like you and Abby and everybody had wonderful times , sharing , joking and safe traveling. That's what it's all about. Awesome job, Brewster.

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Sorry I missed it. Didn't see any reminders so a complete oversight on my part.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Hi Bruce,
Thank you for the great coverage and photos of your meet. We are sorry to have missed it, but we had a date conflict with our annual family vacation,,,,, darn... As expected, you and your Region members did an outstanding job.
Dave C

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Member Photos
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
by DreamChevy, February 17
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
by 1939Chevy1, November 24
Back on the road 79 years later
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
by 1927TRUCKS, June 7
Who's Online Now
4 members (Peter_Gariepy, JEC51, p.k., corvaired), 80 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
NeilA, Jayhicks, Tomvanhouten, Dads29Chevy, Tractorman
18,308 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
SabrinaKarras, Speedy1
Forum Statistics
Forums58
Topics59,071
Posts429,077
Members18,308
Most Online1,133
Jan 22nd, 2020

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.