Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi all.....

I am new to the forum, looking for information to establish the value of the Custom Cab/big rear window feature on my 64 C10. The truck is in partially restored condition and I got broad sided. Naturally the insurance is claiming the truck is a total loss and wants to call it a "standard cab". I'm looking for validation of the extra value in the custom cab, have heard everything from $1000 more to $150 more for the custom cab. Any help, anyone know where to find "official" valuation for this? Here in New Mexico the Custom Cab is quite rare.

Thanks in advance for any help, feel free to email privately if you wish... and of course, the truck is NOT going to the junkyard, just need to find a new frame to put her pretty cab onto :^)

Wilwood Engineering1955-1957

Willwood Engineering

Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems.
Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - 4700 Calle Bolero - Camarillo, CA 93012 - (805) 388-1188

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Welcome to the forum Eyewonder. Sorry to hear about your truck. Here is a website that has a "guideline" of the values of trucks.
Click on the link below.
CLASSIC CHEVROLET TRUCK PRICING GUIDE

Since your 1964 C10 Custom Cab/big rear window truck is in partially restored condition not sure if this would help. I have heard that the big rear window is rare, not sure about the Custom Cab portion. chevy

This might receive more feedback if it is moved to the Chevy Trucks Forum. This is actually the 1965-69 car forum. It will be transferred in the next 24 hours, but a copy will remain here. To go directly to the post in the Chevy Trucks Forum click on the link below.

post moved here

Regards,

Jim M.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.