Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#402554 01/27/18 12:54 AM
Jonda1 Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I'm not sure where to post this. I would like to thank whoever did the work in designing our new VCCA Chat Forum. I like it. It works. And it is so much easier posting pictures in the threads.
The only feature of the old format I miss is the section that said "My Posts". It was easier to keep track of my posts the old way. But I know it must have been a lot of work creating this new format and I appreciate it.
Dennis

Last edited by Jonda1; 01/27/18 12:56 AM.
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

Jonda1 Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Ha, well I just found out if I search "by display name" it will bring up all of my postings. Very cool. My thanks to whom ever did all the work on this new format.
Dennis

ChatMaster - 7,000
ChatMaster - 7,000
Great info Dennis as I tried it and it even brought up a post that is less than five minutes old. I am not ready to celebrate about the search function yet but that is certainly an improvement.

Steve D
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Another way in which you can find 'My Post' information is this. Very easy and quick.

At the far right of the menu header you will see your display name. If you click on the down arrow next to it there will be a drop-down window that will pop-up with many options. To the right of your Avatar and directly below your name and location you should see a 'Quote' icon with a number next to it and a 'Message' icon. The number represents your number of posts. If you click on the 'Quote' icon you get a list of all of your posts.

Last edited by jtroberts64; 01/27/18 11:35 AM.

Jeff

1925 Superior K 4 Dr Sedan
1966 C10
2003 Silverado 1500 HD
Jonda1 Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
jtroberts64...........It works great. Thanks for the info.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.