Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jmmmn37 Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Hi,

I'm looking for the metal male bayonet connectors that go from the 3 headlight wires (i.e., from the power strip on the inner fender) to the base of the headlight buckets on a 37 1/2 ton. I have the female connectors that are inserted and clipped into the base of the headlight buckets. These contain 3 wires/contacts.

I checked Filling Station and YnZ (where I've purchased a couple complete harnesses in the past). The YnZ guy told me I was the first person in 47 years of business to ask for these connectors. Surely there must be others who have looked for them!

Does anyone know a source for these? Or does anyone have a couple extra they'd like to sell? My originals on the male end were toast--I'd sure like to avoid splicing the wires at the bucket.

Thanks!

Jim

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
There are several sources for wiring they are:

Harnesses Unlimited, PA. harnesses-unlimited.com

Roben Heise, CT. 203-246-7207

Narrageansett Reproductions RI. 401-364-3839 narragansettreproducions.com

Good luck in your project.

jmmmn37 Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Terrill,

Thanks for these sources. A fellow VCCA member had a couple good used connectors, so I'm now back in business.

Jim

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.