Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
cabboy Offline OP
ChatMaster - 1,500
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,500
For a lark I went today to the Barrie auto flea market. It is not worth it anymore. The venue has shrunk to less then half its former size and vendors of old car parts avoid it. I notice on their website they show old pictures of when it was better years ago. Anyway if anyone thinks they can travel from afar and find what they need they should be forewarned. There are other auto flea markets through the year that are now better to attend.

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
have not been to Barrie as a seller or buyer since 1991. The older parts were rapidly drying up and seeing as how I did not own a 50's or 60's car, I felt going was quickly becoming a waste of my time.

Since 2001 when we bought a computer and discovered ebay USA motors I have been able to acquire all that I need for my 3 1935 chev standards = coupe , phaeton, roadster.

No need to drive for a day or hundreds of miles, just shop from your computer chair , have a good credit card.

mike hood

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.