Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi Guys,

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Oppps! My mistake - I've just noticed I managed to add this thread by accident, however I think I'm timed-out to delete it as I can't see an "Edit" option.

Moderator - would you please delete this thread and my apologies for creating work for you.

Thank you, Mac.

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Seeing the thread has remained up and folks are visiting it I may as well ask the question I was originally going to ask and then thought perhaps it was the wrong forum for it -

My wife and I are coming over to Florida on vacation at the end of October and I was wondering if there were any fire museums in the Orlando area (100 miles radius) that are worth visiting?

We've been to the fire museum in Orlando at Winter Park (I think) as invited guests for their Annual Fire House Chilli Fest. The museum was excellent and the chilli's were something else, especially the 'gator chilli, it tasted like chicken! :)

Thanks. Mac.

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Isn't there even one somebody would recommend - I was hoping local folks knew of ones off the beaten track?

Mac.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.