VCCA Home
Posted By: Shorty VCCA Store - 12/08/22 09:12 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find what is available at the VCCA Store. I am interested in the jigsaw puzzles pictured in the Nov/Dec issue. Thanks
Posted By: Tiny Re: VCCA Store - 12/08/22 09:17 PM
Click the VCCA Home link at the top of the page then click on Store. I don't see a puzzle listed.
Posted By: Shorty Re: VCCA Store - 12/08/22 09:45 PM
Thanks Tiny for replying. I done this and the only thing I have available is "Local Club Merchandise". I felt sure there is a listing of clothing and other things available somewhere.
Posted By: Tiny Re: VCCA Store - 12/08/22 10:48 PM
Did it give specific instructions on how/where in the G&D?
Edit: Under Club Info is a link to the VCCA Store but it seems to be a dead link. I'd advise you on who to contact but I don't know who has responsibility for the store.
Posted By: m006840 Re: VCCA Store - 12/08/22 11:51 PM
I suggest calling Member Services at 708-455-8222 10-6 M-F (Central)
Posted By: 63novaandy Re: VCCA Store - 12/09/22 01:15 PM
for one of the puzzles I suggest calling one of the meet chairman. I believe the puzzle was made specifically for the meet and they only had a certain number made
Posted By: Shorty Re: VCCA Store - 12/09/22 01:49 PM
Thanks for the replies. I am a jigsaw puzzle person, and I thought the one with the emblems was really neat. Maybe one to do and frame. I need to go back into the G&D and read the article again and then go from there, Again Thanks
Posted By: Shorty Re: VCCA Store - 12/09/22 02:36 PM
Just reread the article and they may be available in the G&D at some point.
Posted By: the toolman Re: VCCA Store - 12/11/22 04:05 AM
Hello all:
There are VCCA jig-saw puzzles available for purchase. The puzzles are 16 1/2" wide by 12 inches high. They consist of 285 pieces. The puzzle picture includes 13 different Bow-Tie Chevrolet emblems that have been used by Chevrolet over the past 110 years. The puzzle also contains the 2 VCCA oval emblems that we have used as a club. The background of the puzzle is a waving American flag, and of course it says "Vintage Chevrolet Club of America" across the bottom. The design for the puzzle was created by the family of the Area #7A Director and is gorgeous.
There will be a display ad in hopefully the February issue of the G&D. The art work for the display ad is being created as we speak. The cost of the puzzle is $20 + $5 shipping anywhere in the USA. Yes, I will ship them worldwide to any VCCA member for the actual cost of shipping. You can order them before they come out in the G&D by sending me a Private Message. The $25 check will be made out to "VCCA". All monies will go into the budget for the 65th VCCA Anniversary Meet to be held in 2026.

Dave
Posted By: Tiny Re: VCCA Store - 12/11/22 12:43 PM
Thank you Dave. I'll make this a sticky so it'll stay at the top of the forum.
Posted By: Shorty Re: VCCA Store - 12/12/22 01:44 PM
Toolman,
I think I sent a PM. Did you get it?
Posted By: Tiny Re: VCCA Store - 12/12/22 02:22 PM
If you're not sure whether you sent a PM you can click on the envelope symbol next to your name at the top right of any page. Any PMs sent or received will be listed there.
Posted By: Shorty Re: VCCA Store - 12/12/22 02:38 PM
Thanks Tiny. I did send it but I won't remember that till next time. Age thing!!!!
Posted By: Tiny Re: VCCA Store - 12/12/22 03:48 PM
Roget that. I understand the age thing.
Posted By: Peter_Gariepy Re: VCCA Store - 01/09/23 04:40 PM
Purchase the puzzle online at:
https://vcca.org/store/viewproduct.aspx?id=21426771
Posted By: Peter_Gariepy Re: VCCA Store - 02/07/23 06:32 PM
SOLD OUT!
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum