VCCA Home
Hello All,

Yes, I'm taking over as VCCA member services manager, and webmaster.

Bill Barker will remain the key point person here in the forums, but my experience in managing large forums I'm sure will come to play in the future.

In the short term I'm focused on getting the new VCCA site live, which hopefully will happen in by the end of day Thursday 7/6/17. I'm currently struggling with the forum host issue, but hope to have that resolved by morning. I'll keep you posted.

Peter Gariepy
VCCA Membership Services
Welcome Peter!

Glad to have you on board. Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Cheers, Dean

Looks like it is up and running thanku
Posted By: ken48 Re: Forum Changes - Short term and long term - 07/06/17 03:21 PM
Welcome aboard Peter.
Welcome Peter, glad to have you aboard.
Posted By: Chipper Re: Forum Changes - Short term and long term - 07/06/17 07:31 PM
Peter,
Welcome, you have a set of large shoes to fill. I am sure that BB has advised you well and is satisfied in your choice. That bodes well for you. The VCCA homepage is up and running as well. Made a quick tour and all seems to be working great.
Posted By: Chip Re: Forum Changes - Short term and long term - 07/07/17 12:07 AM
Welcome aboard, Peter. We're looking forward to sharing our enthusiasm about our hobby with you.

All the Best, Chip
Posted By: tonyw Re: Forum Changes - Short term and long term - 07/07/17 11:44 AM
Welcome aboard Peter.
As someone mentioned above Bill is leaving a big pair of shoes for you to fill but by what I have seen in the last 10 minutes I think you will go close to keeping the high standard we have grown accustomed to.
Tony
Thanks for all the positive comments.

Totally Agree - Bill set the bar extremely high!
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum