VCCA Home
Posted By: bobg1951chevy NEW WEBMASTER PETER GARIEPY - 07/05/17 12:38 AM

WELCOME to Peter Gariepy, wel2

Peter,
Being that I know only enough to log on and type with one index finger, my request may sound like something I should know ...... but don't.

When posting pics on AACA (I'm a member there, as well) it's easy as pie for me to post a pic.
When I visit the auto sites on Facebook, just as easy to post pics.
But here on VCCA, it has been a problem for me to easily post a pic.
Fact is, another member has always posted my pics for me, after I send my pics to him, via email.
Peter, can you make the pic posting here on VCCA, as easy as it is on AACA ?

Best of luck with VCCA ....

Bob. 7-4-2017.
Posted By: jaw33 Re: NEW WEBMASTER PETER GARIEPY - 07/05/17 12:53 AM
Bob I second BOTH your welcome to Peter and the SOS about photo posting functionality. I too am an AACA member and am also a Cadillac LaSalle club member where Peter is the webmaster. I understand that the VCCA is adopting that same software platform. Lets HOPE that our VCCA CHAT forum will also use the softwares full functionality including the ease to post pictures. It really has been the standard for a while with many other sites. BUT change will come at the price of some "pain" in the short run Im sure as it always does.
Posted By: brewster Re: NEW WEBMASTER PETER GARIEPY - 07/05/17 12:55 AM
Welcome Peter! You've stumbled upon a great group of guys and gals here. Let us know how we can help you out to make this forum continue to be the best one on the web! parking
Posted By: bobg1951chevy Re: NEW WEBMASTER PETER GARIEPY - 07/05/17 02:49 AM
Originally Posted by jaw33
Bob I second BOTH your welcome to Peter and the SOS about photo posting functionality. I too am an AACA member and am also a Cadillac LaSalle club member where Peter is the webmaster. I understand that the VCCA is adopting that same software platform. Lets HOPE that our VCCA CHAT forum will also use the softwares full functionality including the ease to post pictures. It really has been the standard for a while with many other sites. BUT change will come at the price of some "pain" in the short run Im sure as it always does.

It makes me feel "relieved" to know my concern is not only my concern. Thanks, jaw33.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum