VCCA Home
Posted By: jschluter Chevy restoration packages - 12/14/10 06:11 PM
Anyone know the online location for the specific year/model restoration packages that Chevy used to put out??? Starting restoration of a '53 Chevy P/U.
Posted By: Denny Graham Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/15/10 12:01 AM
I guess GM is trying to boost their public image, they were charging for the restoration pac. Just recently they’ve given us access to the Heritage Center archives and put them up for down load in a PDF format.
http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits.html Since I'm into the trucks, mainly the AD series, I spent the day last week downloading all the resto-pacs for that series and then figured what the heck, I might as well add all from 1930-2000 incase I ever wanted to compair specs.

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL
Posted By: P.U. Guy Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/15/10 02:35 PM
Denny, thanks for the heads up on the site. I spent too much time downloading every model I have, ever had or ever wanted.
Richard
Posted By: aerotruk63 Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/15/10 11:47 PM
The information given for 1963 is from the Truck Data Book. There's alot more information in that book than their revealing. Maybe theirs is incomplete.
Posted By: jschluter Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/16/10 04:46 AM
Thanks for the site link. And thanks to Chevy for making it available.
Posted By: Denny Graham Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/17/10 12:31 AM
Oh don't give me the credit, one of our other members posted it a couple of weeks ago and it's also been posted over at the Stovebolt for the same length of time. Just passing it along.
DG
Posted By: junkyardjeff Re: Chevy restoration packages - 12/25/10 04:24 PM
I looked up my 37 and the info looks familair,I picked up some specification and sales manuals lately and what they showed is in the manuals I have.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum