VCCA Home
Posted By: Eyewonder 1964 Custom Cab Big Window C10 - Help! - 03/18/02 06:48 PM
Hi all.....

I am new to the forum, looking for information to establish the value of the Custom Cab/big rear window feature on my 64 C10. The truck is in partially restored condition and I got broad sided. Naturally the insurance is claiming the truck is a total loss and wants to call it a "standard cab". I'm looking for validation of the extra value in the custom cab, have heard everything from $1000 more to $150 more for the custom cab. Any help, anyone know where to find "official" valuation for this? Here in New Mexico the Custom Cab is quite rare.

Thanks in advance for any help, feel free to email privately if you wish... and of course, the truck is NOT going to the junkyard, just need to find a new frame to put her pretty cab onto :^)
Posted By: Chevykid Re: 1964 Custom Cab Big Window C10 - Help! - 03/19/02 06:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Eyewonder. Sorry to hear about your truck. Here is a website that has a "guideline" of the values of trucks. Click on the link below.
CLASSIC CHEVROLET TRUCK PRICING GUIDE

Since your 1964 C10 Custom Cab/big rear window truck is in partially restored condition not sure if this would help. I have heard that the big rear window is rare, not sure about the Custom Cab portion. chevy
Posted By: Chevykid Re: 1964 Custom Cab Big Window C10 - Help! - 03/20/02 04:26 AM
Note: This was originally posted in the 1965-69 car forum and was moved to this forum. cool
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum