VCCA Home
Posted By: 41specialdeluxe Visiting Brewster - 10/16/13 12:35 PM
A friend and I set out for a surprise visit to Brewster way up there in Canada recently.

Hearing heard about all the fine roads they have up there, we chose a new 2013 Chevrolet sedan to travel in.

Although the weather was supposed to be beautiful, we on second thought decided that it might change and so we opted for his old Dodge. It turned out to be a good thing. Never did get to Brewster's though, we ran out of time sightseeing and had to get on back to Hershey. Sorry Brewster.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nq2jY1trxqg?rel=0

Charlie computer
Posted By: brewster Re: Visiting Brewster - 10/16/13 12:47 PM
Charlie... you look much younger than I expected. This wan't shot this year, was it?? Looks like you never even made it out of Hershey by all of that mud. Wait till it freezes, then give it another shot. Maybe opt for the Chevy too...
Posted By: kevin47 Re: Visiting Brewster - 11/04/13 05:25 PM
Well, I suppose that what happens when you stick to the "back roads"...lol
Posted By: bobg1951chevy Re: Visiting Brewster - 12/26/14 01:09 AM
I understand this is an old thread, but the ability of this ole Dodge to work its way through the muck, roll over, get back on its wheels is a TRUE ACCOMPLISHMENT for a car from way back when.

I don't think my Chevy 4 x 4 could keep up with what the Dodge did in this video. dance
Posted By: kevin47 Re: Visiting Brewster - 12/27/14 12:07 AM
I have an 'ol '82 Toyota 4x4 and I don't think I'd even attempt on some of those roads...The thinner tires help a lot...
Posted By: 42special Re: Visiting Brewster - 01/02/15 12:02 AM
Being new to the forum which one was Charlie? That was one helluva ride!
Posted By: kevin47 Re: Visiting Brewster - 01/15/15 05:24 AM
He was in one of the scenes...The one where he's pick'en flowers for the misses as thay as pass the other car in the ditch...Towards the end...See 'em reach 'en out for some posies I believe...
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum