VCCA Home
Posted By: 32confederate Warning about Kesslers! - 11/13/02 06:05 AM
Started typing on 10/28
Hi All!

I've heard a lot of bad things about Kesslers lately and didn't know if they were true or not. :( Well I have found out that they are! I bought a part for my 32 on E-bay from the guy in July. I sent him a check on 7/16/2002. I've e-mail many times about my check with no reply. The check just cleared last week after 3 months. I e-mailed him (Mike Hahn devil ) when I saw that the check had cleared, he thought that he had sent the parts months ago. togo Now he has my money and I don't have the parts. mad mad He said I didn't even tell him what part I won on e-bay, so he didn't know what to send me. mad (second lie) I have a standard form that I send to everyone that I buy parts from on E-bay. So let this be a warning, don't buy from Kesslers unless your buying from Lawrence Kesslers him self.

Mike Hahn, grandson of Lawrence also tried to blame his grandfather for causing the problem! mad

This is a copy of the e-mail that he sent me!

"sorry what part was it for all i had was check and envelope i found in a pile on desk i assumed due to its age they had been sent plesase tell me the part and i will send yes we have had problems this thanks to my granddfather ripping me off on the bussiness and continuing to compete against me i will be lucky to keep my house
Michael Hahn"

Update: 11/12/02

I’ve talked to other people in the club and have heard that he owes them a lot of money. So be warned, don’t buy from Kesslers(Michael Hahn). If you have only lost $15 like I did your lucky from what I understand. Also I did talk to Mike on 10/28 about this and he said that he would send me the parts right away, no parts still after 2 weeks! mad
Posted By: Coley Re: Warning about Kesslers! - 11/13/02 01:40 PM
It is a real shame to hear this news....but I did have a problem with Kesslers on an eBay sale. It took months and a call to Arna to get it straightened out. Before the grandson took over Kesslers was one of my best customers. I sold to Lawrence for many years and he was great. Since he retired all I have heard is bad news...I hope the kids get it together before there isn't any business left.....
Posted By: Jeff Re: Warning about Kesslers! - 11/13/02 07:16 PM
One suggestion when buying eBay items from folks. Instead of using a check, spend the money for a US Postal Money Order. Then, if you don't get your item, it is considered mail fraud and you can get the Federal Government involved in getting your item or your money (or sending the crook to jail).
Posted By: DdeuceMan. Re: Warning about Kesslers! - 11/13/02 11:00 PM
chevy chevy Jeff....yup...it was "the other way around". chevy chevy
Posted By: 32confederate Re: Warning about Kesslers! - 11/14/02 03:56 AM
bigl Update! bigl

I just got my parts today after 5 month! :(

The only funny thing is I got something else that I was not Expecting! ok
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum