VCCA Home
Posted By: mike_lynch 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/06/17 07:47 PM
just spotted 2 front fenders for 1933 standard one left one right, also has a running board, in picture but not listed.

Also spotted a complete 33 std hood in the pictures. And some rear fenders that look to be too long for standard

listed yesterday on ebay from seller in Arizona

ELIJAH_ROCKS

mike lynch hood
Posted By: jiaccino Re: 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/06/17 10:08 PM
Thanks Mike. I sent him a message. He's about 2 hours from my place. He's out of line on the prices but he also has no clue what he has...he's fishing..Joe
Posted By: mike_lynch Re: 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/07/17 03:14 AM
Joe, from what I can see in the pictures of ebay auction...............the front fenders look real good , or am I missing something.

Hood looks complete and in good shape. Not offered for sale

The running board with metal backing . Not offered for sale

The rear gas tank cover panel. Distance shot hard to tell condition. Not offered for sale.

Rear fender in picture looks more like a 33 master. Not offered for sale.

Guess we will see if he gets any offers or bids on what he has listed for sale. Not a lot of 33 standard guys out here so hard to gauge interest.

mike lynch hood
Posted By: jiaccino Re: 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/07/17 08:09 PM
Sold the front fenders a little while ago. Sold the body to a guy in Tucson a couple months ago to replace a body that was in a fire. I know of the car that was in the fire. It was a Master. He's in for a shock when he tried to put everything for the master to the standard. Doors are all that will fit...Joe
Posted By: mike_lynch Re: 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/09/17 01:19 AM
apparently seller has either removed them while he trys to figure out what they are, or somebody offered to buy them not thru ebay.

mike devil
Posted By: jiaccino Re: 1933 chevrolet standard series - 09/09/17 01:59 AM
He sold them. I talked to him on the phone...Joe
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum