VCCA Home
Posted By: 36dlc Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/01/16 10:09 AM
I checked the 10-day weather forecast for Stateline, Nevada, the location for the 55th Anniversary Meet. The Meet "officially" begins Sunday, August 7th and the weather should be GREAT.

The 10-day weather forecast starts the week by calling for sunny skies with the high temperatures in the 70's / low 80's and lows at 41 to 43 degrees.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you under those Blue Skies of Nevada!

BLUE SKIES AND BOWTIES

Dave Cufr
55th Anniversary Meet Chairman
Posted By: jiaccino Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/01/16 10:34 AM
I've been watching those numbers also. It will be nicer than Tucson. It's at least 85 degrees here at 2am. Hard to do work...Joe
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/01/16 02:16 PM
See you guys at Lake Tahoe next Sunday!

laugh wink beer2
Posted By: Bill Barker Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/16/16 09:54 PM
I was there. Where were you?
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/16/16 10:02 PM
Hey Billy Boy Barker! You knew I was there because we ran into each other about 16 million times! bigl

laugh wink beer2
Posted By: Chipper Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 12:18 AM
Seems I saw and talked to each of you guys. Thanks to Dave for a ride to the Judging location. We may see Skipper at another Anniversary Meet if it is near his care facility. In case a reader is confused it was 30 years between Skipper attending an previous and this Anniversary Meet.
Posted By: Junkyard Dog Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 12:36 AM
In case a reader is confused it was 30 years between Skipper attending an previous and this Anniversary Meet.

That is correct....however, I have attended EVERY anniversary meet that was held on the west coast.......all TWO of them!!

laugh wink beer2
Posted By: ab_buff Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 01:16 AM
This is supposed to show the photo but you may have to click on the link if not. He was there!!!!

I do have a front view but I thought I would keep you in suspense :-)

[img]https://dale-lynn-james.smugmug.com/Cars/VCCA-55th/n-fXggJx/i-6PrvMLv/A[/img]
Posted By: Chev Nut Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 02:11 AM
Many thanks for taking time to show all the pictures
Posted By: brewster Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 04:40 AM
I missed the welcome event... had to welcome Jane and Abby at the airport at that time! Looks like it was fun!
Posted By: ab_buff Re: Weather forecast for Lake Tahoe - 08/17/16 01:03 PM
The Skipper
[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum