VCCA Home
Posted By: 33Firetruck Water pump, clutch parts - 02/08/19 01:03 PM
Where is the best place to find a new water pump, clutch and pressure plate for a '33 207?
Posted By: Chipper Re: Water pump, clutch parts - 02/08/19 02:39 PM
The Filling Station www.fillingstation.com has upgraded replacement water pumps that look like the originals. Click on the "Click Here" button in their ad just above this post. If you have your original clutch and pressure plate it can be refurbished by a clutch repair shop. They are not generally available either new or used. Occasionally some will be listed in Ebay. If you don't have a rebuildable pressure plate put an ad in the parts wanted forum and one my be dug out of a participants stash. I believe you can also find a new clutch plate at the Filling Station. It may be necessary to machine the flywheel to match a replacement or rebuilt pressure plate as removing material from the surface of the plate changes the distance between the flywheel and pressure plate.

Posted By: 33Firetruck Re: Water pump, clutch parts - 02/08/19 03:19 PM
OK, thanks. I'll check out the Filling Station.
Posted By: 33picup Re: Water pump, clutch parts - 02/08/19 04:19 PM
I Have two pressure plates both rebuilt, one is a western auto rebuild. also have a used one. I will have to dig them out to make sure of what I have.
Posted By: 33Firetruck Re: Water pump, clutch parts - 02/13/19 10:50 PM
I would be interested in one of them if you are willing to sell it.
Posted By: 33picup Re: Water pump, clutch parts - 02/14/19 08:28 PM
Hi Fire Truck, I have a N.O.S. pressure plate assembly for 32-33 chev master , 34 chev with flywheel # 837484, 1 1/2 ton series N. O. and P. also fits 33 Pontiac early 8 cyl. 125.00 includes shipping. I also have a used but very usable pressure plate assembly that fits the same as above 65.00 includes shipping.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum