[Linked Image from vccachat.org]

I am in the process of buying a 1941 Special Deluxe 2 Dr in excellent condition. It has a 235 engine in it and I have no clue why the engine was changed. The odometer shows 111,XXX miles and looking at the car, it could be accurate. A friend of a friend who has everything old in terms of flat head Fords, bought this car 8-12 years ago and parked it in a warehouse he owns in Tennessee near Memphis. He has driven it about 500 miles since ownership. It has newer wide whitewalls, new carb, new radiator, new front end bushings..etc. and lots of spare parts in the trunk. I'm picking it up maybe next Weds.

It has an apparent well known driving issue and that is the vacuum shift. The current owner says they replaced most of the parts for it but it still does not work as intended. I read a good deal about it and the problems seem to be in setting it up properly. If anyone has a comment, please do so.

I have a show car in a 1955 Chevy 210 Delray that I'm finishing up installing power steering, power brakes, Vintage Air, Dakota Gauges, Ididit steering column and wheel. I have a torsion bar for the front end and power disk brakes for a project soon. It's a jewel!

The guy I bought this from has 3 Chevy 6 cylinder engines he'd sell...cheap. One 235 and two 216s. Let me know if anyone's interested.

So, that's it for my introduction to this forum and I hope to chat with some of you soon.
[Linked Image from vccachat.org][img]https://vccachat.org/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/23883/filename/IMG_1696.JPG