Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Thread Like Summary
Woogeroo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Woogeroo
Woogeroo

Matraca - my 1965 Chevrolet C10 long wheel base step side pickup

Howdy folks,

for a good long time, I had a basic website for my truck to share photos about my old '65 c10.

I recently switched ISP's, so I lost the old URL I was using and pondered whether or not to bother with building a new site or not.

I decided to tinker around with a wordpress.com blog and built the site above with my old photos and content, from the page about my truck.

Those of you that visited the old site will recognize the content and photos. I have added most, if not all of the photos I had on the former site now.

I have more photos to add, once I figure out what and how to present it... from 2009 to current... that will be added in the coming months.

Anyway, it's just a beat up old truck, but it's mine and I like it.

Check it out sometime.

It isn't as thorough as LAROKE's site for his BillyBob and Deerslayer, but maybe someone will get some use out of the photos and content.

Enjoy,

-W
Liked Replies
by m006840
m006840
Yes get rid of the paint and have a dry smooth surface for the hose to seal to. A similar situation came up on a tour where a friend with a 54 pick-up actually had the hose pop off the gooseneck and no matter how tight the clamp the problem persisted until the paint was removed both from the gooseneck and the hose inner surface.
1 member likes this

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.