Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#391694 07/04/17 08:38 PM
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000

WELCOME to Peter Gariepy, wel2

Peter,
Being that I know only enough to log on and type with one index finger, my request may sound like something I should know ...... but don't.

When posting pics on AACA (I'm a member there, as well) it's easy as pie for me to post a pic.
When I visit the auto sites on Facebook, just as easy to post pics.
But here on VCCA, it has been a problem for me to easily post a pic.
Fact is, another member has always posted my pics for me, after I send my pics to him, via email.
Peter, can you make the pic posting here on VCCA, as easy as it is on AACA ?

Best of luck with VCCA ....

Bob. 7-4-2017.

1951 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door sedan / purchased from second owner 6-19-2000.
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Bob I second BOTH your welcome to Peter and the SOS about photo posting functionality. I too am an AACA member and am also a Cadillac LaSalle club member where Peter is the webmaster. I understand that the VCCA is adopting that same software platform. Lets HOPE that our VCCA CHAT forum will also use the softwares full functionality including the ease to post pictures. It really has been the standard for a while with many other sites. BUT change will come at the price of some "pain" in the short run Im sure as it always does.

SEARCHING FOR GOOD QUALITY 1933 CHEVROLET MASTER ORIGINAL TRICO MIRRORS FOR SIDEMOUNTS. ALL LEADS APPRECIATED.
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Welcome Peter! You've stumbled upon a great group of guys and gals here. Let us know how we can help you out to make this forum continue to be the best one on the web! parking

Last edited by brewster; 07/04/17 08:56 PM.

Those accustomed to the finest...find it in Chevrolet.
1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Originally Posted by jaw33
Bob I second BOTH your welcome to Peter and the SOS about photo posting functionality. I too am an AACA member and am also a Cadillac LaSalle club member where Peter is the webmaster. I understand that the VCCA is adopting that same software platform. Lets HOPE that our VCCA CHAT forum will also use the softwares full functionality including the ease to post pictures. It really has been the standard for a while with many other sites. BUT change will come at the price of some "pain" in the short run Im sure as it always does.

It makes me feel "relieved" to know my concern is not only my concern. Thanks, jaw33.

1951 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door sedan / purchased from second owner 6-19-2000.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.