Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I'm about to install a heater in my 1932 chevrolet, and I,m not certain of the heater switch location in the dashboard.If anyone can supply me with a measurement of the switch location, it would be greatly appreciated. Regards; HOTPOCKETS

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
There isn't any specific location for the heater switch! According to the September issue of the 1931 Chevrolet Service News the fan motor switch and resistance unit can be installed in any convenient location on the instrument panel. A 33/64" diameter hole is drilled in the instrument panel for the fan motor switch and the resistance unit.

If you don't have the 1931 or 1932 issues of the Chevrolet Service News, you can purchase them from the Filling Station in Lebanon, Oregon. The Chevrolet Service News contains a lot of information regarding the hot water heater, including the installation. There are 12 issues of Service News per year.

wink :) :grin:

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.