Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
K1dan Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
As seen on TV

I saw this advertised today. A 1941 Flat Bed Truck, and a 1932 "Fire Chief's Coupe", $10.00 plus S&H.
Dan.

Together we can do anything. The impossible just takes longer.
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Hi Dan,
I got one. Ordered it a few months ago. It has nice detailing. The coupe's hood opens with the double fold like the real thing. All cast iron too. Very neat model. It did take over 4 weeks for it to arrive.
Ray

Chat Group Chapter Member
Current rides;
1968 Camaro rs/SS 350 4spd
2000 Blazer LT
2005 Malibu Maxx
2007 Acura TDX
Last total restoration;
1932 Sport Coupe
K1dan Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
RG,
I like the way you repainted it. Although it looks much bigger than it did on TV. It sure looks like you could drive away with it!!!!!!

Together we can do anything. The impossible just takes longer.
Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Looking for information here Guy's.....
The amount of models that show up on the mint web site does not compare to the amount of models that appear on ebay now & then. I have a couple bought on ebay USA which do not appear anywhere else with a web search? Yet they have an authenticity certificate.
There are a couple that I'd like to add to the collection that I lost out on, yet I'm unable to find them else where?
1928 coach being one! I have the 1928 Landau. (1/32)

Thanks Muchly
kipper

(.)(.) ( Y ) (.)(.) ( Y ) (.)(.) ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I have run across many of the motor mint diecast on ebay. I dont know if you have tried this but in the subject line on ebay under collectables type in motor mint and anything with the listing motor mint will show up

1927 speedster, 28 coupe, 67 camaro, 67 p/u, 75 vega and now 1920 490

Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Thanks I check ebay daily in the US, Au & UK the 1928 coach I've only seen twice & with shipping to the UK both have gone above my limit. It just seems strange that they appear on ebay & nowhere else!

(.)(.) ( Y ) (.)(.) ( Y ) (.)(.) ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
that should have been national motor mint.

I once went to the national motor mint website and contacted them about the chevy collection, I inquired which vehicles were in the collection and if were able to purchase only certain ones - their response was to purchase every one ( they just want your money ) and hopefully you would end up with the one you want, no list as to which was in the collection

I just wait till a different one appears on ebay and if interested I bid on - currently standing at about 15 different chevies

27 speedster, 28 coupe, 67 camaro, 67 p/u, 75 vega and now 1920 490

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Kipper,

I just typed "national motor mint" in the ebay search thing like 38653 suggested and found quite a number of the "little" cars. 1 :43 as I recall.

I don't specifically remember seeing a 28 Coach, but there were a number of 'older' cars. Many in the $3 - $5 starting bid range. Maybe that's a different way for you to check out ebay, which you say you do daily. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. It might be worth your time to check it out.

Bill.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.