Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi folks! Hope some of you remember me from 2000 when I had just bought my 61 Chevy Traville Class A motorhome. (A 1-ton Step Van modified in Indiana and sold in Chevy dealerships.) Well I am now selling it on Ebay and if you want to see it before it goes down the road, there are 24 pictures of it and a full description including what I have done to it during that time, about how I came across it in the first place, and why I am selling it now. Just go to Ebay and type into a search window the number 4626338667.

I particularly would hope that VCCA member Lil' Johnny sees this because he sent me a lot of really helpful and interesting stuff for which I will be always grateful.

If any of you guys get "The Rodder's Journal" the quarterly coffee-table hot rod magazine, in the latest issue (#31) there is a bunch of the photos I took of Von Dutch for the Los Angeles Times back in 1970, and a story and quite a bit about my experience with Dutch, and a picture of me in the Liner Notes on the third from last page, leaning against my beautiful Traville.

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4626338667&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4626338667%26fvi%3D1

Here's the link to this awesome Traville.

Very cool Traville.

Hey JYD, maybe you could use one of these on your next Junk Yard Adventure!

Chat Group Chapter Member
Current rides;
1968 Camaro rs/SS 350 4spd
2000 Blazer LT
2005 Malibu Maxx
2007 Acura TDX
Last total restoration;
1932 Sport Coupe
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Naw.....that motorhome is way too nice for us old dogs. We sleep in the back of the pickup (without a canopy that is) and we take showers under the garden hose in local backyards. When it's time to eat we usually chow down at the nearest "roach coach". Nope, nothing fancy for us mangy mutts. wink laugh laugh laugh

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.