Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
It sure is hard to believe this year is almost over - we only have two more pages on our calendar before we’ll need a new one! I wrote an article for the G&D to let all of our members know about our VCCA member’s vehicle calendar we put together last year, but I must not have submitted it in time to make the October issue.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I’m planning on putting together a better calendar for 2005. I’m asking all members that would like to have their car(s) included in the VCCA 2005 Member’s Vehicle calendar to please send their best digital photos to me at jak1932@yahoo.com. Please remember digital photos are the best taken with the sun, or light source, at your back so the car details will not be hidden by shadows. Also, to really show off your cars please photograph it in a nice background without other cars or people in the photo. Please include the details about your car with your name and VCCA number.
As was the case last year, this calendar (a desktop version) will be available to download free from my yahoo briefcase, and proper wall calendar hardcopies will be available for my cost. The more hardcopies I have printed the lower the cost. I need to have this ready to take to the printer early in December.
Please email or phone me if you have any questions 440.286.1599
Thanks!
chevy

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
What size digital photo is best for you to work with?

jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Any .jpg file you can send me will be fine. Don't forget to tell me what year and model your vehicle is.
Thanks!

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Thanks...Some of my jpegs are rather large.

xxx Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Maybe the VCCA could advertize the calandar in the G&D and make some $$$ for the club too.

If I give you 12 pics could I have my own personal calandar???? LOL

jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Well I decided to changes things a little bit this year. Please take at look at my briefcase and tell me what you guys think. I've got two months posted in the 2005 directory, and two more pages waiting for the vehicle owner's to proof read before I post them. This whole process takes time and we're only 1/3 of the way there.
If you would like your car to be part of this calendar please email your photos to me at jak1932@yahoo.com.
One more thing, here is the link to the new pages. You'll need to look in the VCCA Calendar 2005 directory. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jak1932

xxx Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Looking real good, thanks again for doing this for all of us...

jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Thanks Gator!
I included a larger calendar page with the photos this year. I can go back to the format last year, but I wanted to try something different. Also, the print shop we used last year has a calendar program we can paste this format into and the final hard copy calendar will have all of the holidays ect. noted.
However, I still need some help here guys. If you would like your car in this year's calandar please email a photo to me (jak1932@yahoo.com). At this time I only have four months complete with two months pending. That means I'm only half way there - help!
Thanks again for all the help you members have given me to complete this project in the past and hopefully this year also!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.