We are over our storage limit for the Chatter site... so before they ask us to pay more money, I'm going to institute our very first house-cleaning event. devil

Some time between now and New Year's I'll be deleting a bunch of threads that don't appear to have much value. As you can imagine, the General Discussion forum will be the first one that I attack... er... prune. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to spend a lot of time cherry-picking out specific dialogues since it takes an inordinate amount of time to do that. I'll try to hit the areas that have the greatest lack of value. devil

I wanted to give you all a heads up for two reasons. If you want to save anything, now would be a good time. Secondly, if you know of any area of multiple useless discussions of low value (outside of General Discussions), please send a link to me.

Most of these pruning sessions will take place late at night --- but I will have to shut the Board down during that time. My apologies in advance if I accidentally kick someone off the Board.
curse

I'm always open to ideas or suggestions. Thanks.

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)