Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I have just gotten started on an original 1960 El Camino. It's been a working truck in Texas, so it's got a few (hundred) things that need attention. But it's cool.

I am looking for a complete power steering setup. Would like power brakes too. Interested in other options as well. I live in Houston, so A/C is a must.

I have ordered the docs on the car, but thought I would see if there are correct parts available before I investigate tilt/cruise alternatives for the column.

Need floor pans, inside bed plate, rear low quarter patch panels and a bunch of misc stuff.

Pls let me know if you have pieces, parts, advice on the old El Caminos. I am building this one to drive regularly.

Born in love with cruising,

Rollin' Rog
Wilwood Engineering1955-1957

Willwood Engineering

Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems.
Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - 4700 Calle Bolero - Camarillo, CA 93012 - (805) 388-1188

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Hi Rollin,

Hmmmm, you are in luck. Someone that I refer to as the National Chevy Steering expert lives in your home state.

You may contact Steve Pratt at

authauto@airmail.net

Just tell him "bowtieollie" sent you....

Oliver J. Giorgi
Technical Advisor
1958 Passenger Car

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.