Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I have one NOS 34 Chevy Master rear brake drum, part #379301, but need a second.
'Wonder if anyone can help me? I am new to VCCA and the Chat line. 'Appreciate any assistance you may provide. Thanks.

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
I might have one Arthur. Let me check tomorrow.

Best Regards, Pat
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Pat, 'Appreciate so much your response. 'Hope I have not put you to a lot of trouble. I actually found one last night! That was a big surprise, as I've been looking for quite awhile. Do you also have a 34 Chevy? I purchased this car last Summer and it has been in a mechanic friend's garage ever since. Progress has been very slow. 'Hoping things will speed up now that we have most needed parts. I am looking for a steering gear box and a couple other items as well. Possibly a right side rear window regulator and a driver seat adjuster track. Don't know how difficult these may be to find. I am new to this and hoping I'm not in over my head! 'Always loved seeing these old cars, never dreamed I'd actually own one. Thanks again for your interest to help me. If you have a similar car, I'd be interested to see a picture and hear of your progress and any encouragement you might share!

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
I have a 5 window coupe (check my avatar) but I used a sedan as a parts car, so I may well have that regulator.

Last edited by Pat S; 06/22/17 09:48 AM.

Best Regards, Pat
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
'Great looking car. Coupes have always appealed to me. Great color also. Mine is a two door sedan and Black! 'Haven't thoroughly checked out the rear window problem yet, but the glass is binding. I'm being careful not to force it open. Once I have the car in driving condition, I'll then be examining the window problem closer. Can I contact you at a later date, once I know, for sure, the regulator needs replacing?

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
OK. It's out where I can find it. I'll free it up just in case.

Best Regards, Pat

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.