Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
#385615 03/14/17 12:25 AM
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
OP Offline
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
Suffering from the winter blues - AND - from feeling old after seeing CHEVY CHATTER pass the 15 year mark in December. Wow. Time flies.
stressed
When I'm not locking threads, deleting conversations or resetting passwords here, I occasionally get to do a couple of fun things. One of those is building a new HEADER ever week or so. No body has ever objected to them changing (that I can recall), so I have continued to do it whenever the mood strikes me -- or after the 4th beer.

rolllaugh
Here's a look in the mirror - with the hope that it will bring back some memories and take your mind off of all of the nasty comments that you've read over the years, and off of the nonsense comments that you've read over the years, and off of all the stuff that really doesn't matter when you give it time to mellow out. Sometimes you've just got to say "To heck with it, I've actually had a good time in spite of all of the bumps now and then".

Here's to everyone beermugs that made Chat great.

***PLEASE CLICK HERE!!

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)
ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Hi Bill,
Just slowly scrolled thru all those headers. Was good fun to see all those great ones again! Thanks for all you do!
Bill.

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
iagree

Dick

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.